Copyright and Teaser

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life people and events is coincidental and only used as a way to make the story seem more realistic.
All rights reserved. Every and all parts of the story belong to the author and are forbidden to distribute without author's consent. Illegal distribution is punishable by court of law.
Grammatical mistakes are part of this story. Accept that and move on. I don't care if I missed a comma or added an extra one where it doesn't belong...
***
This story is intended for MATURE READERS. As far as I'm concerned you can read it at any age, just don't read it if you are not comfortable with descriptive scenes of sex, violence and rough language. I really don't understand what you'd expect from a story about a stripper?
Anyhow, you don't like it? Go ahead and read something else.

 I really don't understand what you'd expect from a story about a stripper?Anyhow, you don't like it? Go ahead and read something else

Old cover

*****

"No. Don't stop." Jamie breathlessly moaned as she almost melted against the wall behind her.
He didn't even touched her, just lightly traced her body with his hand, as if measuring her. Only it didn't feel that way. It felt like he was actually touching her before he rested his hand right by her body effectivily trapping her with his body, while the other hand howered above her exposed naval.

She felt the heat from his palm radiating and leaving a trail of hot, burning skin behind. She was dying from the heat and at the same time she never felt more alive.

"Don't stop what cherry?"

Frustration filled her with a sudden urge to hit him over the head for making her say it. But she wasn't going to lose this game. No matter how good his touch would feel on her skin, she was not going to be the one to admit defeat.

"No-o." She was all she managed to say as he contiuned his assualt on her senses by doing absolutley nothing.

Hoovering his hands inches away from her body, making her brain slowly but surely lose the battle. She was about to break the one rule she vowed to herself never to break. The one rule she thought she'll never even be tempted to break.

Yet here she was. Thinking about about not only breaking the one rule but being on the verge of actually begging this infuriating man to do it.

"I'm not breaking the rules until you tell me to."

"Yes, because you're such a good boy," sarcasm dripped from her words. "You told me you do what you want, when you want, with whoever you want. You obviously don't want this bad enough, though I think your body disagrees with you on that one."

Her brain was turning into mush whenever she was near him. It must be. There was no other explanation for the words that just came out of her mouth. The moment she was near him her selfpreservation instinct decided it was going on vacation and the sarcastic bítch version of herself she was not aware of.

"I really don't think that buldge in your pants is happy with your decision to follow the rules for the first time in your life."

Frustration was clear in her voice. Restrained agression was obvious in his stance.

They were at the standstill. Both wanting the same thing, non willing to be the one to break the one rule that was bound to change everything.

Even though her body was screaming at her for being so stubborn, she was not going to be the one to say those two words - touch me.

***
Hope you'll like this story,it's something I've been working on for quite some time now (like years) and it has gone through many changes in my head as a result. I unpublished all the chapter I've published so far and we're starting fresh.