Chapter 13- Take me home where I belong ~~

On the other hand in Virndavan

It was night time and everyone was gathered in the ground so hyped, some dancing nonstop some singing every single of them were enjoying having the best moments of their life.

" Attention guys " The musician on the stage spoke." Everybody is having fun huh ? How about a little game play."

The crowd cheered up. This was a late night party type thing so mostly youngsters were present there.

" So, whosoever gets the spotlight gonna sing" He announced.

The spotlight begins to roam in the crowd and fall on a young boy about 15 years old.

" So young man please come on the stage, we have this bucket kinda thing containing songs you gotta choose from it okay" He says.

The boy went on stage and sang, his vocals were no joke." Damm man you sang so well" The musician said.

Again the spotlight began roaming and it fell on Aarav.
" Mai nhi, mai bahut bura gaya hu,no no not at all you're all gonna die if I sing" Arav says surrendering.

" Young man you gotta sing come on" The host spoke.

" No no not at all how about he sings" Arav says pointing towards Manik till now smile because Arav was being teased.

" Abe kya bol raha hai no I won't " Manik says glaring at Arav.

" Kya kya bol raha hai sahi tuh bol raha hai gaata tuh hai tu accha ja phir ye Aarav ki wish hai tu Sarat Hara tha n aab ja " Ajay says sliding with Arav.

" Kutte tu mera dost hai ki dusman usse yaad bhi nhi tha wish ke baare me jaan buj ke yaad dilaya" Manik says hitting Ajay.

" Bhai jao n, promise Kiya tha n aapne" Aarav says.

Manik didn't say anything and went on stage and chose the song. " Really runaway? Who the damn made the list? Is it right to sing that here in this fest? " He said in the mic looking at the musician who was smiling.

" Not my fault you have to sing what you got " The musician clarified himself.

Manik holds the mic after taking a deep breath he begins

"I was listenin' to the ocean
I saw a face in the sand
But when I picked it up
Then it vanished away from my hands, dah

I had a dream, I was seven
Climbin' my way in a tree
I saw a piece of Heaven
Waitin' in patience for me, dah

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows, nobody knows
And I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain