I cant dance with two left feet (Part 2)

We walked into our cozy apartment, kicked our shoes off and assembled into the livingroom .

"Since you had that dramatic outburst at the store, we get to look at my dress first, and then we get to see your dress, now sit ."

At first, I didn't catch it . I didn't...she bought the dress, " Jessie, you didn't have to ." I said as I sat in the chair across from her . I felt ashamed of what I did, I kinda wanted to cry .
"I'm sorry it happened . Its just, that was A LOT money ."

She kissed my forehead and giggled . "Honey, if you think your dress was about to out price mine, you're terribly wrong. " She placed the bags in two different piled, hers and mine.

"Okay, so as I said, this won't be an ordinary dinner . Chrimson, is a ball gown and mask type dinner . Elegancy is key. " She spoke to me as if I were taking a class for this moment .

"Ready to see the dresses ?!" She smiled all her pearly white and her jade green eyes sparkled .

I nodded my head quickly, excited to see the set up we were presenting .

Finally, she pulls her dress out of a large box and it was fucking gorgeous !

She will look like Cinderella .
Just, hotter.

The silhouette of the grown was that of a mermaid, it curved in all the right places and you could tell it was going to almost a second skin on Jessie . Not very ball gown like, but its still very elegant . The neck like will cut right below her collar bone, and the sleeves would stop at her elbows.
It was an icy blue with a light, almost white, lace that cover over the light blue material and was floor length .

Next she pulled out her mask . It was pretty plain . It sparkled like crazy though . Silver with a white lace trim .
"You're going to have men drool !" I smiled at her as she pulled her heels out . Those too were silver and high as hell . How she will walk in those will be beyond me, then again she's a professional when it comes to heels.

Then she bough a simple necklace that had a tiny blue jewl and nothing more .

"Your turn . Go through your bags ."

I stood up and pulled the smaller bags first .

Black heels, that looked uncomfortable, but something I could manage. Next I pulled out my mask . It was also black, with gray lace trim and two single feathers off to the left upper corner . And she also bought me jewelry . It was similar to her, except my jewl was almost red as fresh blood.

"Saving the best for last ?" She set back in the chair and watched .

I pulled the dress out. The one dress that caused her to ignore me. The one dress I had made a scene about in the store . I wanted to cry, and try so hard not to .

"Jessie..." I just stood there, I didn't know what else to do . Yes, she had money, but this was too much.

"Now hush, we need to get ready and be there early that way we don't get stuck outside . Makebsure to do your make-up and hair,and I'll have someone pick us up drive us, deal?" She stood up and grabbed her bags walking to her room.

"Deal." I couldn't contain my excitement anymore and ran to my room .

I had completely stripped naked a slipped on a new pair of black lacy thongs .

I slipped the dress up over my legs, and not to sound conceited, but my tits looked fucking amazing . They are pushed up and together . I had laced the dress and looked in the mirror, the dress hitting and floating right above the floor .