Whiplashed

All too soon, our dance was over . I stepped off his feet and figured he'd just disappear into the darkness, but I was wrong, very wrong .

He kept a strong yet gentle hold onto my hand .

"Come with me for a moment." And me being a little hazy at the moment, I went with this stranger.

We barrled through the crowd and went out of a side door . We were greeted by a chilling sprinkle of the rain and heated tension of an aurora yelling for one of us to make the next move in the alley .

"I'm going to take my mask off and you will close you eyes, do you understand ?" The dominance is a strong presence around us .

"Why can't I see you face?" I bit my lower lip, my hair slowly but surly losing it hold.

"Do as I say ."

"How can I trust you?"

"I guess we'll find out, now do it."

I slowly close my eyes and release a breath I did not know I was holding .

I entwined my fingers together in front of me and his foot step got closer .

I can hear him circling around like a lion watching his prey . I wanted to so badly to peek, bit I feared there would of been consequences if I were to do that.

He once again stops in front of me and I hear his mask slip off .

I don't know why, maybe because I'm drunk, but I have a rush of adrenaline and pleasure . I want him, no, need him to kiss me . I find it acceptable to swoon over this stranger for this one night .

"Now, I'm going to kiss you . But only this time I will ask your permission . "

"Yes." Is all I could muster up to say .

His lips crashed into mine . This was totally different then the last kiss . I could feel the need, it was purely raw an animalistic . The other kiss was quick and simple . He reached his finger into my hair and balled them up . I let out a gentle moan and kissed him back . He pulled back and was breathing heavily . I knew for a fact my lipstick was smeared .

"Now, I will ask you for permission on one more thing . If you say no, I will have someone escourt you back inside . If you say yes, I will lead you to the vehical I arrived in, I will make sure I tell your guest you're leaving, I will even bring them to you . But you're to keep you eyes closed until I say otherwise . Now, would you like to leave with me ?"

You better fucking say yes, Michelle .

"Y-yes, please." The sex tension was strong . You could almost smell it off of me .

"I will lead you then . Shall we bring your guest ? Only then shall you open your eyes and only look at your guest."

"That would be kind."

I take only about wight step and I hear a door open .

"Watch your head . "

He helps me slide into the vehicle and makes sure my dress is fully in .

I hear Jessie's heels click all the way to the car and I open my eyes .

"Oh my god! Have fun, okay ? And make sure to use protection and I love you and call me in the morning and I love you and make sure you call me in the morning ." She snaps her fingers and winks at me . Yup, she is for sure drunk .

"I'll be home as soon as I can." She kisses my cheek and sends me on my way closing the door after handing me my phone .

The stranger is already in, not that I can see him anyways, it's too dark . Ibtry to squint to see if I can make anything out, but me being tipsy and it be very dark, I can't.