Chapter 2

Kisara's POV

I blinked, did he just say his name was the Seto Kaiba? One of the Top Duelists Seto Kaiba?! Seto looked at me, "I'm sorry I seem so forward," he said, "I just can't stand someone doing that to thier own daughter!" I touched his arm, "Don't be sorry, that was a brave thing you did, well to me anyway." He smiled once again.  I looked down, "But I should be getting back home." He glared, "You mean you actually want to go back to that asshole?!" "I don't have a choice," I whispered. "If I don't he could find me, and who knows what he'd do to me then." At that, the thought of him forcing himself on me, and making me do things to him I never wanted to do. I hugged myself, trembling in those horrible memories. I looked back at him, I couldn't tell him that he rapes me pretty much everynight. I sighed and opened the door to the limo. "I'm sorry Seto, I have to go back." I felt the tears emerging again as I stood up and ran back home. 

I arrived back home around nine that evening. I wanted to stay out as long as I could so my father could calm down some.I tried closing the door quietly, but my father emerged in the hallway. He was holding a bloody cloth on his nose where Seto had punched him. "I see you made it back, Bitch." I looked down. "Right choice!" I tried walking past him to go into his room. He grabbed my shoulder, holding it hard. He threw the bloody cloth on the floor and leaned into my face. "You better be glad you came home, or I'd find you and kill you." I felt his breath at his neck as he leaned over and began sucking on my neck. He reeked with alcohol. His hands moved to the front of my uniform and began to unbutton it. I stood there shaking, if I refused him, Lord knows what he'd do. Once he had my shirt undone, he pulled me into my bedroom and threw me onto my bed. Getting on top of me, he threw my shirt and bra across the room. He began to feel around my breasts, occasionly sucking on them. I felt the tears coming as he lowerd my skirt and underwear and threw them across the room as well. I laid there under him, naked and shivering with fear. I clintched my grip on the bed as he entered me. I should be used to everything he does by now, but I just couldn't. How could anyone? 

Seto's POV

I arrived home, slamming the door behind me. Why the hell would she choose to go back home to that son of a bitch? I made my way up the stairs as Mokuba was coming down. "There you are, big brother! I was getting worried!" "Sorry" I mumbled. I walked towards my room. "Seto" Mokuba called, catching up with me. "Is it true what they're saying?" I turned around, "It all depends, what are they saying?" Mokuba looked up at me, "They're saying you punched some man in the nose at the Dueling Convention."I opened my door, "Yeah, I did." I sat on my bed, and he sat next to me. "Why?" "He was hitting his daughter, abusing her is more like it." I said, standing back up and walking towards the bathroom. "Where's the girl now?" She went back home like an idiot. Mokuba looked down, "Well, I can understand if she did, Seto, cause if he is abusive, she had no choice. Abuisers are evil people, you remember how my friend's dad was when he lived with him?" Mokuba looked down, "There's no telling what he's doing to her now." 

That did it, all I could picture was that man hitting Kisara. Making her bleed, scaring up her beautiful body. I couldn't let her stay there. "I'll be back" I said, going passed Mokuba. I grabbed my cell and called George. "Hello?" "George, meet me at the front with the limo and bring the spare laptop." "Yes sir, Mr. Kaiba." I closed my phone and placed it in my pocket. I made it to the front of the mansion and climbed into the limo. Grabbing the laptop, I went into my searching servie. This came in handy when I wanted to look up someones history of the person I was dueling. I typed in Kisara Megumi and her address appeared on the screen. I grabbed the limo phone. "George, drive to 555 Dogwood Drive and step on it!" "Yes, Mr. Kaiba."

Kisara's POV

He finally finished his normal routine with me he slapped my face and left my room, locking the door behind him. "I'll be back for round two later, Bitch." I heard him yell as he went down the hall. I got up from my bed , I was shaking, Tears pouring down my face, I walked to my closet and pulled a white gown over my head and slumped to the floor. I couldn't understand why my own father would do something like this to me. I sat there, shaking, couldn't get out of my head what he had just done and worse he was coming back again. 

Suddenly, I heard a tapping at my window. Standing up, I quietly made my way over towards the window. Peeking out,I couldn't believe my eyes. I pulled up the shades and there stood Seto! I lifted the window, "Seto, what are you doing here?" I whispered. "I came to get you out of this hell and away from that son of a bitch." he responded. My eyes widended as he reached over and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the window. Leading me around the bushes and into his limo. He picked up the limo phone, "George, go home, and step on it!" he placed the phone back down. "Seto, why are you doing this?" I asked, wiping the remaining tears off of my face. " I don't want you staying there with him." He still grasped my hand. "Did he hit you again? Is that why you're crying?" I looked down, he actuallyed cared about me? No one has ever showed this much compassion to me before. "He....he raped me." I swallowed.  At that, Seto wrapped his arms around me. "Like I told you today," he said, "As long as I'm here, he will never hurt you again!" 

He then pulled away, noticing I was shivering, he took off his white overcoat and placed it over me. "Thanks" "No problem." he responded. The limo then pulled to a stop, and Seto grabbed my hand again and led me inside. Walking up the stairs, "Seto, you're back!" At the top of the stairs stood a young boy with long frizzy black hair. "Oh, hello." he smiled. As we reached the top of the stairs, he held out his hand and smiled, "I'm Mokuba, Seto's little brother!" I smiled, he was so cute. I returned his handshake, "I'm Kisara." I smiled. "Nice to meet you Kisara! Would you like to-" "Mokuba, it's passed your bedtime." Seto intrupted. Mokuba's smile faded. I smiled, "Don't worry Moki-Chan, whatever you wanted me to do, I'll do it tomorrow." His smiled retured. "Okay! See you tomorrow!" He then wrapped his arms around my waist and then scurried off to his room.

Seto's POV

I led Kisara to my bedroom,and sat her on my bed. "I want you to stay here with us, Mokuba and I." She glanced up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "I want to keep you safe and take care of you." I sat down next to her, "You don't have to do this, you know." she said softly. "I know. I like you Kisara, and I want you to stay. Please don't back to that man." At that, a beaitiful smile formed across her face. She leaned over and placed her head on my chest. "I won't" she whispered. I looked down at her, she had falled fast asleep. I sat there, and listened to her breathe. I couldn't believe not only was her father beating her, he was forcing her to sleep with him. I felt the anger building inside of me again. Sighing, I layed down on the bed, with her sleeping gently on my chest and closed my eyes. 

Kisara's POV

I opened my eyes, the sun was shinning brightly through the window. I sat up, Seto laid there sound asleep. I didn't remember falling asleep, not even laying on his chest. I looked at hin, he was cute when he slept. I got off the bed without a sound and slipped into his bathroom. Getting a washcloth and towel off the shelf, I began to freshen up. I wanted my father's icky sent off of me. Once I had finished, I layed my towel and washcloth in the hamper. 

A knock emerged the door, "Kisara? You okay?" It was Seto. I walked over and opened the door. "I'm fine" I smiled. Seto handed me some clothes, "Here, you can wear these, I'll taking you shopping to get some new clothes and everything else you need." "Thanks." I responded. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. "I'll wait for you to get ready." He then walked out and closed the door. I lifted off the gown and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My whole body was covered in bruises and scars. I sighed, it was finally starting to turn around for the better. I slipped on the clothes and rejoined Seto in his room.