Chapter 4

Kisara's POV

The movie credits began to roll as Seto switched on the light. Mokuba had drifted off to sleep, with his head on my shoulder. Turning off the TV, Seto turned his direction towards us, and a tiny smile formed. Picking up Mokuba, we walked up towards Mokuba's room. "Hey Seto." I whispered, turning off the other lights as we passed them. "Yeah?"  Seto walked in to Mokuba's room and layed him in his bed, pulling the covers over him, he kissed his forehead, and turned out the light. "I need to talk to you about something." I asked, as he closed the door.  "Okay, what is it?" I fiddled my fingers, "Well, I know I shouldn't be like this, but I kind of have the feeling I'm kinda taking advantage of you guys, well letting me stay here and stuff. But since I'm done with school, I wanted to work, to help out." Seto turned towards me, "Kisara, money is not a problem here! And you're not taking advantage of no one!" I nodded, "That's just me, I guess." I looked down. Seto chuckled, "Well if you really want to work, you can work with me at Kaiba Corp." I looked back up at him and blinked. "Really?!" "Yes, as my personal assistant, like taking my phone calls and messages for me. Now I know it's probably not what you wanted, but..." I wrapped my arms around him, "It's perfect!" I smiled. I stood there looking into his eyes, I could smell just the smallest hint of his calogne. Then without  warning, our faces started moving in closer towards eachother. I couldn't control it, our lips were just about to touch, then he pulled away.  

Seto walked towards his door, "I'm glad you like it, you can start anytime you would like." "Okay" He opened his door as I started to walk towards my room, "Kisara?" I turned around, "Yes?" "Just remember, I'm here for you anytime. If you need me, feel free to come to me." I noticed his face was just the slightest red. I nodded. "Goodnight Kisara." "Goodnight Seto." He walked in his room and closed the door. I walked quickly to my room and closed the door. Turning on the light, I walked over to my dresser and grabbed some pajamas. Going into the bathroom, for some odd reason, my heart was skipping. It was something I had never experienced before. I didn't understand why when I was near Seto, weird things began to happen. Like just now, I really wanted him to kiss me. But he pulled away, so he only likes me as a friend. Sighing, I turned on the shower. That's when I decided what to give him for his gift.

Seto's POV

"Seto?" I felt someone tug at my shoulder, "Seto?" I opened my eyes and turned over,switching on my lamp,  there sat Kisara with tears in her eyes. I sat up, "What's wrong?"Another tear streamed down her face, "I just had another nightmare." "About your father?" I asked. She nodded. I hated seeing her like this. "You can sleep with me tonight, then." Her eyes widened, "Are you sure, I don't want to be a nusiance." I sighed, "Kisara, you're not a nusiance." Another tear fell down her face. I leaned over, wiping it away. I wrapped my arms around her and turned out the lamp. She layed her head on my chest. "Thanks Seto." she whispered. My heart pounded, just like it did everytime she was near me.

I layed there looking at the ceiling, I could her hear breathing softly, she had fallen asleep.  Questions ran through my head, how was supposed to tell her that I loved her? Would she believe me? I'd do ANYTHING to have her know that I did. I closed my eyes, this was scary, nothing like I had felt before. 

Kisara's POV

The day seemed like it was dragging by. Mokuba went to finish the last minute details for Seto's party while Seto went back to work. I told him that I'd start work the start of the new week. I turned off the TV, nothing was too interesting. Glancing at the clock, 5:30. The party was scheduled to start at 7.  Deciding that this was as good as anytime, I decided I should go ahead and get ready,  Standing up, I ran upstairs to my room. Closing it behind me, I locked it. Walking to my closet, I took out the dress and shoes that Mokuba helped pick out and laid it across my bed.  Then I walked into the bathroom, and turned on the shower.