It Has Begun!

Cherry slammed the door to her locker shut. Eye twitching she turned to Hades who had been leaning against the locker next to her's with his arms crossed over his chest. "What's it to you that I was on a date? Who I go out with is non of your concern! How did you even know I was on a date?!"

With a smirk he pulled his phone from his pocket, his box of cigarettes falling from his blazer's pocket. "Oh just a little birdie I hired to tail you."

Cherry growled, slapping hard in the face, a red mark now visible on Hades' face. The other students were either watching while they walked by or stopped to stare at the scene. "Ugh! Delete that right now!" She ordered, trying to reach for his phone as he held it up in the air.

"Hmmmm...how about...no. As long as you're under mine and my sister's roof, I need to make sure you're not doing anything shady hag. You witches are unpredictable."

"Hey! In case you forgot! I saved your life! If it wasn't for me you would've been a skewered!" She reminded him, now jumping up to try grab it.

Hades' eyes squinted a bit, holding his phone up higher. "Tch, whatever. Fine. I'll delete it."

"Really?" Cherry tilted her head stopping her advances. "You'll do it right here? Right now?"

"Yeah sure whatever, just stop getting nasty hag germs all over me." He lowered his phone when she stopped.

Hitting the trash button on his phone, he trudged off mumbling to himself. "Dumbass annoying hag."

"And stop calling me hag! I'm eighteen! Not sixty!" She called after him, storming off in the opposite direction.

An hour later, Casey hummed, sitting on a tree branch keeping an eye out for his friend, he let out a yelp after he had been yanked out of the tree by his leg. Once he found himself on the ground he groaned looking up, his face going pale at the sight of the boys in front of him. "W-what do you want Suo? Haven't you done enough?"

"Shut up you annoying pest, you and your kind aren't welcome at this school. Maybe you should go back to where you came from. Oh wait you can't, your entire home was wiped out by the exorcists. Good riddance I say."

"You werewolves are as bad as witches, you're kind have done nothing but cause harm to others, you're not eve worth standing on the ground beneath you." One of Suo's friends kicked Casey in his stomach with a disgusted tone following behind his words.

"Ah! Come on guys! Just leave me alone!" Casey whimpered trying to block his attacker's foot but with no luck.

"What's that lassie?" Another grinned wickedly, stopping his other friend and grabbing Casey by the hair. "I couldn't quite get that, was it something about a well?"

Casey hissed, his eyes clenching shut as he placed a hand on the boy's wrist. "Please just let me be.....I'm sorry for what happened! But it wasn't my fault!"

Suo smirked, signaling for his friends to back off Casey. "I think since he apologized he deserves a treat and I know the perfect place." He smirked grabbing Casey by his upper arm he roughly dragged him away.

Casey struggled against him, calling for someone to help him but no one answered. Tears began to well in Casey's eyes as he tried to slow Suo down but to no avail.

Meanwhile, Cherry banged her head on her desk with Rinae watching her looking confused with a comic book open in her lap. Rinae turned the page, still listening to Cherry's head hit wood. She sighed yawning with another turn of a page.

"Are you done yet? I'm trying to read." Rinae huffed, shutting the comic. "Things just got good and I can't read with all that noise your making, what's the problem now? Is it the bachelor prince again?"