Chapter 3

I am currently writing this while I'm sitting in the hallway at 3 in the morning with my mom and the dogs because they are freaking out because of a thunder storm.

Clary's POV

As Algebra 2 ends, Jace and I head out separate ways.

As I walk into science I see that I'm the first one there, great.

I walk to the back and take out my sketch pad and finish my drawing. I look up to see Simon walk in.

I smile as he takes a seat next to me.

"Hey Clary, did you hear about the new kids?" He said "Ya." I responded

"I heard they're total-wow" Simon say dreamily.

"What?" I asked and turned to look next to me when I hear the stool next to me pull out.

A girl with long straight raven black hair and brown eyes came and sat next to me. She looked like a super model which made me self conscious.

"Hi! I'm Isabelle Lightwood, but you can call me Izzy." She said with a sweet smile.

I gave a shy smile and said "Um, Hi, I'm Clary and this is Simon"

I looked back to see Simon practicality undressing her with with his eyes.

"Sup" he said while trying to look cool, I tried my best not to laugh.

"Are you Jace's sister? You look nothing like him." I pointed out.

Her eyes grew wide, "Oh goes you already meet my brother? I'm so sorry for whatever he did."

"He didn't do anything "I said confused.

"Oh gosh, you're one of those girls aren't you? You're just going to pretend to be my friend to get close to Jace?!" She said starting to get mad.

"No, I don't like him like that, if anything he's sarcastic and arrogant." I said back

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just have had a lot of fake friends because of him."

"It's okay" I said smiling at her

"And Jace is my adoptive brother, I also have 2 other brothers Alec he's the same year as me ( he is in this books) and then my younger brother, Max, he's 8. Hey! Would you like to sit with me at lunch?!" She asked almost falling off of her seat with joy.

"Ummm" I look bad at Simon who hasn't moved from the last time I saw him. "Sure..." I finished lamely.

"Yay!" She said and started getting out her books.

I look over to Simon who is now look at me, as if saying ' Was that real?'

I just smile.

"Hey Simon you've got a little bit of drool right there." I say pointing to the corner of my lip.

"Shut up" he mumbled and turned to watch the teacher start class.

OoOoO

Hey guys! Please let me know what you think in the comments! ❤️