86 - End of Chapter 27

He stood almost encompassing the door, so broad and tall he loomed with a presence so immense it startled her into silence. He was always so gorgeously commanding, jaw hewn from God, eyes like wildfire. And he was cosmic, had an aura that engulfed all in the room from the mere tick of his jaw, curls a waterfall that dusted his eyes.

He scrutinised her with a rage that she didn't understand, cloaked her thick in the weight of it set tight in the grim press of his mouth. And Quinn almost couldn't look, couldn't bear it. And then he smiled, smiled without his eyes. He fooled no one with his pleasantries, but it was odd that she felt as if he wasn't mad at her.

"Hello," he stated, husky, rough, had her frozen and entranced. His greeting was far from pleasant, stretched thickly as if forced.

"Rowan," she greeted, the door was almost closed. "How are you?" He ignored her question and chose to exhale heavily as if this were a chore.

"We'll have dinner tonight," he told her. "As a pack. You must be there."

"Of course," she nodded, heart falling. "I'll be happy to join you."

"Happy?" The bark of laughter was filled with mockery, burning as it rocked with ridicule. Her cheeks grew flushed, heat stretching from his scrutiny. "You hate this." There was a frantic energy to him, a twist of his fingers as if he were nervous. "I know you do."

"This is a job," she reminded him, eyes swaying to him, all fretting and nervous. He was acting odd, and he began to pace, moved circled in the room.

"Yeah," he hissed. "A job that allows you to fucking sit on my mate's face and cum like a whore." Her eyes snapped wide open, turned to look at him with a measured exhale. He'd seen them, he knew. Perhaps Helios had rushed to them to spill stories of their rendezvous. Rowan blushed, blossomed red and stumbling, a stammer in his speech. "I mean—"

"Yeah?" she nodded to him. "He needed it."

"I know."

"This is just a job," she told him. Gods they were all the same, so fucking insecure that it was almost painful to watch. "You don't have to be jealous."

"I know!" He snapped, and she noted now the sunken look of his cheeks, the craziness that spun in his eyes. The crack of his lips as if parched, the pallor of his flesh. But his panic burned and inched into his eyes. It was as if he were stumbling through the walls he'd set up. Rowan was like the rest of them, a spitfire of hatred that only wanted to feast on her lust. "I'm not an idiot—"

"Of course not," she smiled simply. But he didn't seem to care that her voice was edged with sarcasm, pacing the room.

Something in him seemed to click, a rush that had his eyes darting to his face, a settling of his emotions. "You've got it all wrong. I'm not jealous of you." The silence was palpable, stretched violently in the air and he eyed her, the air tasting like honey. His pupils were dilating, voids that expanded. "I'm jealous of him. I'm jealous of how you allowed him to touch you. I'm jealous of how you favour Zen. I-I wanted you more than anything in the world. I—" It was catastrophic, his energy, the way he seemed to pounce, grow closer like a succubus feeding on her. "I need you."

She was startled by the change, by the resolution in his eyes as if he'd grown certain of his truth. And her cunt throbbed, throbbed as if she wanted him too. And maybe she did, wrapped in all these lies, buried in her need to survive. Her lips twitched, mind dulling. She would play her part in his damn little story.

"Yeah?"

His lips stretched into a smile; this time it was real. Then it fell as he searched her face, expression falling as he seemed to read her distrust. "I'll eat out of your palm if you want me to. I-I can eat you out better than Helios."

"Anything you want."

"I'll even sit on your lap."

"If that pleases you."

"You can use me however you like."

"I'm alright."

"H-How about more clothes? Money? Food? Do you want to work? I could tell them that you don't have to. I could keep you in my room if you'd like. You can do anything you want, hide from the rest of them—" He stopped before he could continue, stumbling as he stared into her eyes. Then there was a sweet little rush, a break of his features as if he'd finally let go. And he was stumbling to his knees before her, eyes wet, eyes wide. He almost seemed to be begging then. "Quinn—"

"What the fuck?" She breathed, unable to stop herself.

"I see it in you, the position I was in," he breathed. "I've lived that life of lies. I've lived under an Alpha's rule, laughing. Euodia." He exhaled and her name shocked Quinn had her flinching back, walls down. "She cursed my body. I can't cum, can't be penetrated. There's a spell placed on me that didn't go after her death. It should have killed me, but it didn't." Quinn's breath hitched, memories swirling. Shit. She did remember that. It was some sort of curse made by the fairies and tied to her blood for criminals. Quinn winced.

"And you need an Alpha?"

He nodded desperately. "Not just any Alpha...I need you." He panted then, words tumbling from his lips. "I was so desperate for you, so desperate to know whether or not you've fucked me because you're the only one who can." His eyes were wet. "I know I was wrong. I'm sorry for being bad—" There were tears in his eyes. "I feel as if I've changed, become the Alphas that I hate, and I hate myself for that." There was truth mixed in his lies and Quinn struggled to read them, struggled as tears dripped down his face, crystals on his cheeks. "I'm ashamed of myself. I want to run from you, I want to leave. I don't want to see you because you remind me of the evil I have become."

"Rowan—"

"B-but I need you, and I can't stop needing you," he blubbered. "I'll die without you. I don't want to do this to you. I don't want to have to force you to feed me, to force you to fuck me. I hate this. I hate it so much. And yet I crave you so badly." There was insanity in his eyes, insanity as he pressed himself to the ground weeping. Gods she didn't know what to do with a sobbing Omega at her feet. "I dream of you every single day, of what you gave me. The pleasure, the ability to cum when in Heat. I can only do that with you."

He stared up at her then, hands clasped almost in prayer.

"I want you to use me, I want you to punish me," he whispered, eyes wide, wet. "P-please, please punish me, Alpha."

A/N: Read ahead on

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tinyeyecat

Inkitt Subscription: https://www.inkitt.com/tinyeyecat