88

"F-faster," he gasped, eyes curling back. "Alpha," he began to cry, hips jerking into her fingers. "Alpha, Alpha."

"Patience," she teased, muscles already burning. "I'm tired, my arms are burning."

"It feels like I'm gonna—" Rowan groaned. She continued her gentle thumps and he groaned. "A-Alpha," he whined. "Please, p-please."

"You're so pretty," she whispered her pace just as torturous just as slow. "So gorgeous. Are you begging for me puppy?"

"Please," he whined, nodding furiously, eyes hot, frustration furrowed at his brow. "J-just a bit faster."

"Alright," she purred, hammering faster, her muscles tensing as she flicked her wrist at an almost obscene pace, slapping at his perineum, at his balls. The ploughing of her fingers brought him to the scorching end of his pleasure. His body curved into himself, legs clamping against her head and kicking, his eyes rolled, lips parting to a silent scream. "That's it," she murmured, fucked the head of his cock in her fist while she hammered at his prostate. "you're almost there darling. I can feel it."

"A-Alpha, Alpha ngah—"

He came as she let go of his cock, creaming beautifully all over himself, the spurt of it sticky on his cheeks, pearly ropes that continued squirting thick all over his belly The rush of dopamine had him undulating, eyes rolled back from the pleasure. But he took the chance then to press himself to her lips to muffle the scream. He was drooling when she slowed, weak when she pulled back, but his cock remained hard and angry in her palm, nipples pebbling body sweating. His hole squelched when she released him, his walls trying to suckle on her pruning digits.

And his scent was devastatingly thick now, obscene and heavy as it pumped through the room. Her teeth ached, begging almost to sink into the source at his neck. And she swallowed hard, eyes staring at the dribble of slick and cum that flooded the wood.

"You good?"

"S'good," he slurred, but his cock remained hard and tall, his hips continued bucking, slick dribbling from a gummy hole. His hands were on her wrist, clinging tight for his dear life. "So good." He twitched, hips shaking, cock swaying. And his face was everything, all sweaty and pink cheek, curls matted to his forehead and breathless from the primal need. The post-orgasm haze flooding his features, turning him boneless and soft.

"Alpha," he whimpered. "Gods, Alpha." He was steaming hot, muscles flexing as he rocked against her, mouth scrunched into a sour pout. He reached for her, fingers on her wrist, clinging as if begging for more. His cock bounced against her belly, needy for pleasure. Truly, Rowan could be like a puppy.

"Not enough?" Quinn teased, already she had Float ready, pulling her hands to her back. She reached for the dildo, reached for the vibrating silicone that lay to waste in the dimensional pocket. She pulled it from Float's magical storage hoping Rowan would not question its existence.

"M-more," he nodded, looking dreamy, lips all bruised. "Please."

"I'm going to show you something," she murmured. "The thing I used on you when you were in Heat."

His eyelashes fluttered. "The thing?"

"This, this is what I used on you." Rowan blinked as she pulled it out, all pink and swaying. It shivered, jerking in her hands, waiting to pound into a sensitive prostate. "It's from the wastelands, old technology. Safe. I've been selling it for ages to the Omegas, but this is much more special. Has a knot that inflates. You can touch it." And he did reaching for the silky material, gingerly fingering the veins, the parts that would inflate.

"What—"

"A dildo," she explained. "It vibrates, you see? And it thrusts on its own, has built-in lube to mimic semen." She pressed the buttons, allowed it to jiggle in his hands and he gawked at the splatter of grape-flavoured lube. "Helps with the pain of the stretch. You could use it on your own. Your terms. Your speed. You don't have to look for me if you don't want to. It can knot you if you want it to. You don't need me to use it."