CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

/

Tsunaru is currently helping Nana out with the housework for this weekend. He just finished cleaning his room and also Nana and Iemitsu's room. He stopped in front of the door of a room he never entered before. He squinted his eyes to see the letter on the tuna fish wood hanged on the bedroom door.

"Tu-Tsuna?" said Tsunaru quietly. He brought his hands to his chin and rubbed on it with a gesture like he was thinking of something.

"I wonder who that is?" said Tsunaru and lastly he tried to open the door and found it unlocked.

When he entered the door and somehow he could saw an image in his head. An image of three teenagers sat at Japanese table and a person sat on the bed. The three people consisted of two silver white head teenagers and black haired teenager. Meanwhile for the one sat on the table has a spiky brown hair. Unconsciously, the tears fall on Tsunaru's cheek.

"Why am I crying?" asked Tsunaru to no one when he touched his cheek. He shook his head to get that unknown image out of his mind.

"Yosh, I will start cleaning this room," said Tsunaru full of spirit.

/

"Naru-kun, lunch is almost ready," shouted Nana from the kitchen.

"Coming, Mama," said Tsunaru. He is currently struggled to get those heavy album on the cabinet. Accidently he slipped and falls on the floor with the album crushed on him.

"Itte!" said Tsunaru rubbed his sore butt and forehead. Just when he started to tidy up the scattered album, one picture slipped out of the album and he picked it up. He widened his eyes in shock when he saw the people in the picture.

He quickly dashed out of the bedroom and ran to the kitchen. He looked at Nana who cooking something. He tugged on the woman's apron. Nana turned to look down at him and squatted in front of him after she turned off the stove.

"What is it, Naru-kun?" asked Nana lovingly.

"Mama, who is this?" asked Tsunaru, pointed at the subject on the picture. Nana took that picture and brought it to her chest as if she was hugging that picture.

"This is a picture of my son. His name is Tsunayoshi," said Nana with a sad smile, looked at the picture once again and caressing Tsuna's face with a sad look.

"Where is he, Mama?"

"He is not here with us. He went to a better place,"

"Can't we see him?" asked Tsunaru even more curious.

"We can't see him anymore, my dear. He's so far away, out of our reach," said Nana, giving back that picture to Tsunaru. She stood up and washed her hand on the sink. Tsunaru continued to look at that picture until he realized something.

"He really looks the same as Onii-chan who always come to my dream," said Tsunaru that cause Nana to stop her activities for a while.

"Onii-chan?"

"Yup. Although right now he didn't come anymore,"

"Why?"

"I don't know but he said he'll be there when I need him,"

"That's so like him," giggled Nana, wiped off her fallen tears.

"Mama?"

"Don't worry, Naru-kun. So tell me about this onii-chan you see on your dream, is he happy?" Nana smiled while picked up the boy and put him on the chair.

"Uhn. He looked very happy; his face didn't show he is in pain at all. He always smiling, laughing and looked relaxed as well," said Tsunaru cheerfully. Nana only smiled lovingly and placed the meal in front of Tsunaru and her as well.

Tsunaru continued to share his stories about Onii-chan with Nana. Nana could only hear the stories. Sometimes she nodded, sometimes she giggled. She turned to look at Tsuna's usual spot only to see a sitting silhouette that looked like Tsuna looking at Tsunaru with gentle eyes. She rubbed her eyes and after that she only saw an empty space.

'I'm glad you're doing fine, Tsu-kun,' whispered Nana's heart.

/

"Mama, where are we going?" asked Tsunaru. He helped Nana carrying a dozen of stargazer lilies.

"We're going to see Tsunayoshi," said Nana smiled down at Tsunaru. Tsunaru only nodded.

"I guess we were a little late," said Nana, looking at the tombstone when they arrived at the cemetery.

"Huh?"

"You see the sweet dumpling there. It is one of Tsuna's favourite. I guess they arrived earlier before we did, Naru-kun," said Nana, placing the stargazer lilies at each side of the tombstone. Well, today is Tsunayoshi's death anniversary.

"Who?"

"His friends, of course," said Nana, lighting the incense before prayed for Tsuna's soul to rest in peace. After a short while, both of them started to leave the cemetery.

'I promised I will take good care of them, onii-chan,' whispered Tsunaru's heart. Now he know who is 'they' that his onii-chan referring to.

TO BE CONTINUED...