CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

DISCLAIMER: KHR BELONG TO AMANO AKIRA

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, OC, AND OOC

HINT

'THOUGHT'

a/n: tsunaru i used here still the dark! tsunaru... only the part when he with Tsuna, that is the real! Tsunaru

/

The teenagers were in training with their father because they could hear a loud cry come from hallways.

"Evacuate. He has come to destroy us all," that was some scream that can be caught by the guardians' ears. That when the training room wall shining mysteriously, they widened their eyes in realization before grabbed their child and shielded them just at the time of explosion.

The teenagers still had their ears ringing from the explosion, dragging themselves out from the heavy weight above them. They were shock to see their unconscious father and their worried- face mothers approaching their husband.

"D-Dad," said Yuki in tremble while looking at Mukuro's face filled with pain, tried to stand up. Then, she looked up at the sky and saw a flying Tsunaru, smirked darkly at them. But, he eyed Yuki dangerously, with evil glint in his red eyes.

"Run, Yuki! Get to safety, all of you," exclaimed Gokudera, while being helped by Akari to stand up. They know that Tsunaru been targeting their children. Listening to what Gokudera told them, they quickly flee from the scene, leaving their parent behind.

However, when they reached a clearing in the forest, they were stopped by no other than Tsunaru when he land in front of them. Not waiting for any second, he grabbed Yuki's throat.

"Going somewhere, Yuki-chan?" asked Tsunaru with mocking tone. He tightened his grip on her throat, almost made her suffocated for air. Slowly, he floats in the air, still holding Yuki's throat in his tight grip.

"P-Please, N-Naru-kun," pleaded Yuki, gasping for air.

"You're the one that caused Tsunaru's suffering. I only avenge for what you did to him for his behalf, as my gratitude as he allowed me to control his body," chuckled Tsunaru. Suddenly, Tsunaru tilted his head as an arrow passed beside him.

"L-Let her go, you monster," said Midori, trembling in fear while preparing another arrow to shoot at Tsunaru.

But, for Yuki, she could see the cold eyes of Tsunaru turned into a pain when he heard the 'monster' word. Because of that too, his grip on her throat loosened up a bit, allowed her to catch a breath.

/

Tsuna panting in exhaustion, wiping his sweats as for the numerous times he was being repelled from the dark sphere which had unconscious Tsunaru in it.

"Trying so hard, eh Decimo? Just give up. You never get him back,"

"Never!" yelled Tsuna before suddenly enveloped his hand in white flame.

"What is that? I never knew you had it," asked the Tainted One in shock upon discovering Tsuna's new technique. Tsuna smirked in victory when he saw his reaction

"It's one of the new technique I created by combining all 7 types of flames. I never used it once. Be proud because you're the first," said Tsuna before he punch at the dark sphere, creating a crack on its shell.

/

Meanwhile, Tsunaru continued to succumb into darkness until he heard a faint voice out of nowhere.

"I envy you, Tsunaru. You were so beloved by many people. Yet I, before I was even born, everyone hated me. They created me for their desire. That is all the reason I ever existed," said that voice in sadness.

"If the world continued to reject me, there were no other choice but to destroy them all," now the sad voice replaced with anger.

"W-Who are you? Why do you sound like you were in so much pain?" whispered Tsunaru before he feel someone grabbed his collar before pulled him upwards, as if tried to get him out of something.

/

"Naru-kun, can you hear me?" asked Yuki as she slowly placed her palm on his cold cheek.

"If you can hear me, please I begging you, come back to us. We don't want to see you like this. You're our family. You're one of us. You have to come back since all of us owe you an apology,"

"I want us to be happy together again before that accident happened to all of us. Please, make my dreams come true by coming back to us," said Yuki before Tsunaru lost grip of her that caused her to fall down. Luckily, Shiki and Sora caught her.

/

"Naru, wake up. Open your eyes. Snap out of it,"

'That voice? Onii-chan?'

"Your family's lives are in danger. Only you can save them,"

'Family? Who?'

"You promised me when you were a child that you will protect them for me. Where is that promise now, huh? Are you intended to break them too?"

'I promised I will take good care of them, onii-chan,'- FROM CHAPTER 4

/

The teenagers could see Tsunaru land prostrated on the ground while clutching his head as if he's in pain. Suddenly, he looked up and stared at the teenagers in hatred, blaming them for all the pain he experienced right now. Because Tsunaru want to be awake from his dreams, just because of his promises, he was so in much pain, right now.

"You dare to call me a monster when the real monster is you yourself," yelled Tsunaru in anger, taking out the dagger from his jacket before launched himself toward Midori.

But, the dagger didn't reach its target because of a body shielded Midori from being stabbed in the heart. Tsunaru drew back his sword, was shocked with the sudden appearance of Mika, who clutching her chest in pain and land her head on Tsunaru's chest. Unprepared, Tsunaru fall on the ground with her.

"I'm sorry," whispered Mika, while holding in her pain.

"It's all my fault. Your existence, Tsunaru's existence, Decimo's death, it's all on me. I'll take all the blame and the sin I will carried with me to death," Mika smiled at Tsunaru.

"But I'm very grateful to feel you growing inside me. No matter who you are, either you are Tsunaru or the one they called the Tainted One, you're still my son," said Mika before loss her conciousness. Tsunaru who finally gained someone to accept him, finally to hear someone grateful just for him being existed, yet he was to late to realize it as he lost her forever.

TO BE CONTINUED..

a/n: sorry, if it too confusing..truly i want to end this story as soon as possible... next chapter will be on Tsunaru's action on how he will handle the Tainted One.. either erased the Tainted One or be erased by him??