Three

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~
Ashitaka

I stood on my village's mountain after hiding Yakul. I didn't want him to get hurt. Then I saw it. The ferocious beat, filled with so much anger and hate towards us, who did not do anything, was banging the iron door of the oracle's home. I was guessing that all the villagers were inside, hiding. Then I saw all the dead bodies of my friends. Then, I couldn't take it anymore. I shot an arrow at the monster. To my surprise, it shot the eye. The monster turned to look at me. Then it let out a deafening roar. It used its demonic powers, jumped and lunged at me with great strength. "YOU.HOW.DARE.YOU.KILLING.MY.FRIENDS.I.WILL.GET.YOU.HURT," my rage was inconsolable. Then I used my knife and stabbed him again. He bit me on the shoulder. My strength was depleted. But then, my gaze fell upon Shimi, a girl that used to feed stray cats and help the poor. She was dead. All because of IT. Newfound strength of anger coursed through my veins. "HOW DARE YOU" was all I could say. Then, I used the gun and shot it. "You won't get away. My minions will attack the one you treasure and Irontown. You are cursed!" With his last bit of strength, he muttered a word. Hihumk. Then I knew I was cursed. A demon part from him flew to me at where he bit my shoulder. Not again. I was going to be cursed. Again. And the forest sprit was 'dead'. I was convinced that I was never going to be cured. Giving one last look at the stupid demon's body, I ran to find Yakul. He had stayed there patiently, waiting for me. Then he saw my wound. He made a whimpering noise. "It's okay, Yakul, I'm fine," I reassured him. I hopped onto him and rode him down the mountain.