Six

San

All day, I rode my brother around the woods asking for help but no one knew how to cure it. I was devastated for some reason. It's not that I liked him, but he is the only human being that I respect. I mean, I haven't really forgiven Lady Eboshi for what she's done. It caused war. Grrrrrrr.... I still get so mad! Well, on the bright side, Mother got to bite her right arm off. It was her wish to crunch her head but instead she ate her arm after she died. Wierd, huh. I was the Alpha now. The leader of the Mono wolf clan now, in place of my mother. My brothers think so too. So now, here I am.

~~~~~~~~|TIME SKIP|~~~~~~~~~

I was sleeping soundly when I heard a noise. It sounded like a shuffling of feet. What could it be? I woke and walked to the edge of my den. It was about, 1 am in the morning. I took my spear and crouched, waiting for the intruder. I scanned my surroundings. Down below, I spotted a mass of black possessed... lions? Could it be...? The realisation hit me on the face. "The curse! Oh no, it's gonna reach Itontown! I must find Ashitaka!" I muttered frantically. I woke my brothers up and quickly told them the news. They immediately offered to bring me to Irontown.