Chapter 1: Honesty Isn't The Best Policy

Jane

"I require everybody to introduce themselves." says Mrs. Fiddelian says. Eh, please don't tell me she's going to ask us to give a negative thing. "Give a positive and negative fact about yourself." Well, shit.

"Name's Jane, positive thing- I go with the flow, I'm easy to talk to. If you have the guts to. Hmm, bad thing is that sometimes I just can't keep the bad words in. Good enough?" I say. And a student raised his hand and asked "You mean your bad thing is . . . honesty?" . "Yes, speaking of honesty, I really find this introduction stupid."

Andrew

"Yes, speaking of honesty, I really find this introduction stupid." Well, that's one way to put things.

As I was just intentionally dozing off (please don't judge me), I got called on by the teacher. "Your turn to introduce yourself." -insert demonic waling sound- Why me? "Because you were dozing off, Andrew." Looks like I said it out loud again.

"Ello, everyone. My name's Andrew, though I'm sure everybody knows by know." I say as everyone (except the new students) cheer. "Good thing is I really don't care. Bully me, I don't care. Kick me, I don't care. Bad thing, I'm stubborn. There, done."

As Mrs. Fiddelian was about to say something, I lay my eyes on a girl, her name is Jane? She was looking at me, staring at me, rather. "Rew- you may sit now. Andrew?" Mrs. Fiddelian says. I quickly nod and took a seat. Sheesh, doesn't that girl know it's rude to stare? But I was in front.

"Now, with your seat mates, we'll do an activity. Look at your seatmates." I looked to my side and it was- shit. It's the girl from before. Wait, I didn't notice her a while ago?

Jane

Tsk, that bitch. As if her name was written on that seat. She's already beside the 'popular guy', what else did she want? Girls these days.

"Look at your seat mates." Ah, it's the 'popular guy'. "And get to know each other."

"So, hmm, I dunno what to ask." He blurted out. "You ask first." He suggests. "So we're really skipping the name part?" I scoffed. "You weren't listening?" Isn't it obvious? Or maybe because I dozed off while looking at him. "Here's a hint; I'm not!" I quote Jinx from League of Legends.

"Well, my name's Andrew." He says. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jane." I nod. "Hmm, hobbies?" I ask. "Soccer." he shrugs. "Football." I correct. Americans and their language. "British, huh? But you sure don't look like one." he comments. "One, I am Asian. Two, I grew up in England." I explain. 

As things got quiet, I just looked at his features while he just listened to Mrs. Fiddelian. I was listening, anyway. While looking (staring) at Andrew, I noticed he has light brown hair, a pale complexion, and light brown eyes. His hair was combed to the side, making him look like a normal student, but I doubt that. 

Andrew

As I looked at Jane, I saw her staring at me. She's definitely weird. But after a while, she gave a small smile and looked at Mrs. Fiddelian. She's sweet, though. I smiled to myself about how sweet she was and looked back at our teacher. 'This year shouldn't be that bad.'

___

SAY HELLO TO A SHORT CHAPTER! (Laziness kicks in)