The fight

( I'm currently fighting the urge not to tweak out and crash out while writing this)

The ginger could feel the brunette licking his ass as he moaned "mn that feels good~" the ginger muttered under his breath he tried to get up but the brunette held him down "m-master you need to breath.." the ginger looked down at the brunette who was under him he then felt something wet and rough go in-between his ass as he knew what is was "ah master~ mn~" the ginger couldn't hide his moans the brunette under him grabbed onto the ginger's thighs as he caressed them.

( about 12 minutes later)

The ginger got up from the brunettes face and worriedly looked at him to see if he was alright he was the brunette was licking his lips then he smirked at the ginger "nice ass darling~" The ginger blushed and looked at the brunette who was now sitting up he put the ginger on his lap and kissed his neck the ginger put the skirts and underwear back on and stood up as he bowed " anything else you need?.." the brunette raised his eye brow "m-master" the ginger blushed the brunette got up and got dressed he put on a white dress shirt and a brown and gave the ginger mini skirt that matched the top then they went outside and to the village

( an hour later the couple came back home)

The brunette was furious as the ginger tried to calm him down "baby it wasn't that serious!" the ginger grabbed the brunettes arm and pulled him back making the brunette firmly pull his hand back "do not touch me.." the brunette with a cold voice said as he tried to walk away but the ginger tripped him causing him to fall as he brought the ginger down with him as they landed on the ground the ginger landed on the brunette's chest which quickly turned to the brunette switching their positions and pinning the ginger to the ground the ginger grabbed the brunettes hair and pulled him into a kiss which calmed the brunette only a little. The ginger tried pulling back but couldn't he moaned a bit wanting and needed the brunette to let go of his tongue which he eventually did. "your mine you got that" the brunette said in a frighting voice as he leaned over to the gingers neck.