Sequel TEASE!!

Suve Pov

"M-Matthew..?" I whisper as I inch towards the closet. Every step I took, the more and more scared I felt. Every inch of my body was shaking. Its just Matt... Its just Matt... I slowly move my hand towards the closet door, until finally gaining the confidence, I open the door.

Instead of seeing Matt, a large fox-like animatronic stands in the closet. Slightly resembling Foxy, only a lot more creepy. Its jaw was nothing like I've ever seen in my life. Three sets of teeth were visible. A large, sharp hook was on one of his arms, a slightly broken hand on the other. His eyes glowed yellow.

A fall backwards and start crawling away from the monstrosity. This can't be real...

Matthew Pov
I hear a loud scream coming from the other side of the house. "Suve?!" I yell, then quickly regret. God knows what made him scream... I'd best keep my voice down.
"This is why he shouldn't of gone off on his own!! Baka!" Gaby states.
"Well, he did have Matthew with him." Sam replies and glares at me. I quickly look down at the ground in guilt.
"He said that he wanted to go check something out. He said he'd be right back." I quickly mumble.
"Guys, guys. We can't waste time arguing. We have to go find Suve." Christina interrupts the building argument. Everyone turns to her and nods. "Okay? Lets go!!"
"Yeah!!" We all cheer and begin running through the house to find Suve.

Strange... I thought Suve said something about their old group separating or something. So why are they interacting with his new group? I'll have to ask him when I see him again. If. See him again.

A/N: Well, hopefully I have peaked your interest with this little tease. Luckily, the teaser for Fnaf 4 came out sooner than I thought it would. Therefore, allowing me to use what I saw to create this! I wasn't given much, but I tried making it work. As for the release of the story, I don't want to wait until Halloween, so it may come out... Soon? I'm not sure. I hope this teaser made little to no sense and you all have lots of questions. XD
See ya!!

(Huehuehue... 69th part... XDD 😏😏😂👍)