Chapter 24: Pain Changes Everybody

A/N: I know I'm behind a couple chapters... We're doing the constitution in class and its.. painful. XD Also, just a little info about the pic: Its just a picture that I really like (I really like Naruto) And its just... true!! X3

Hunter Pov
"Are you sure?" I ask Suve. Why would he want to take care of The Marionette without us?
"Positive. I can't risk your lives like that." The others had already left and went to hide. I didn't want to. I can't leave my best friend like that.

We both hear footsteps. New footsteps. We look down the hallway. The footsteps start intensifying till a puppet looking thing comes into sight.

Suve Pov
The Marionette actually came... Finally. The Marionette starts to move back into the darkness of the hallway. To our surprise, it came back and got into charing position and his feet finally leave the ground and he dives at us.

I push Hunter down into the air vent to get him to avoid the Marionette. "Suve!!!" Hunter yells out at me before l grab my knife and head towards the Marionette who was now on the ground, attempting to get up. "Get to safety." I hear him walking through the vent. Now its just him and I. Perfect for interrogation.

Gaby Pov
Gillian, Brandon and I both maneuver through the pizzeria. We have to look for a place to hide for a while, like Suve said. We come across a room with a box that was open, stuffed toys laying around everywhere. Defiantly a place kids enjoy. "G---Gillian?" We all hear a strange voice that makes us jump. The voice had a.. soothing touch to it. As if it was familiar. But it sounded strange. I hesitantly turn around to see a face I never thought I'd see again. "That's impossible..." I fall to my knees.

Hunter Pov
Suve... I didn't wanna leave you. Please be okay. I continue going through the vents. I look down every now and then in case there's someone I could sneak up on. I look down. There was a dark room. It wasn't a room I've ever been to. There was balloons everywhere, on tables an floors. I saw one of those merry go round. There was a Fox, Chicken, Bunny and Bear. Obviously representing the animatronics. I open the vent above the room and jump down into the room. I might as well investigate.

"You shouldn't be here..." I hear what sounds like my dad call out to me.
"I'm sure you know all about this." I reply back to him with a smirk.
"Son...." He begins before my angry reaction makes him stop.
"DON'T CALL ME YOUR SON! YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT SUVE AND I!! YOUR NOT MY DAD ANYMORE!" I yell out as I begin tearing up. I don't think of him as my father anymore...
"While you may be my son... Your still a threat to his mission."
"What..?" I look back up at him. He had a devilish grin staring right at me. "What's wrong with you?"
"People change. You'll soon change once they're done with him." I raise one eyebrow at him.
"What are you talking about?"
"You better get back to Suve...." He said before he disappeared into the darkness of the room. Whatever he's talking about, he's not joking. But, this could easily be a trap. A trap I'm willing to take. I begin to maneuver through hallways to get to the office, passing everything. Ignoring everything. I guess pain really does change everyone... Like Suve told me.

****FLASHBACK****
"Why won't you forgive me?! You would always forgive me in the past"
"This time is different. I'll never forgive you." He walked away from me. I lay against a locker and begin tearing up.
"Hey." I hear someone that sounded like a boy say. I look up at the boy. I notice his emerald green eyes. His dark black hair covering one of his eyes. His Blue jeans. His black shirt that had a picture of Sebastian and Ciel from Black Butler.
"Hi..." I look back down at the ground. As if he really cares..

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" He says to me as he sits down next to me.
"My best friend won't forgive me..." I look back at the ground. "He always forgives me.." I look away from the boy so he doesn't see me tearing up once again.
"People can change. Most the time its from pain." He says in a soothing voice. I look back at him.
"Are you saying I caused him pain?" I ask the boy.
"No. It could've easily been done by others. But, when you did what you did, he took it the wrong way." He looks away from me. "I would know..."

A/N: Yay!! I finally finished!! I'll try to have another chapter up tonight. ^_^