Chapter 1

A bright and beautiful morning, Alex could here the birds chirping outside, and smell Mom cooking breakfast. He opened his eyes but a look of confusion stuck his face, the room he was in, it looked like heaven. He could see the sun’s rays shining through the window. But his realisation that he was in heaven wasn’t the thing that threw him off. The room he woke up in, it wasn’t his, or at least it hadn’t been for at least 2 years now.

He turned to his side table and grabbed his phone, he saw the date, Monday the 19th of May, 2014. It seemed correct strangely enough, he hadn’t gone back in time, then again he wasn’t sure how he would. He heard his mother calling him from the kitchen it was time for breakfast. He then got up of of his bed, walking down the small corridor to the kitchen. His confusion was shown obvious, he was back in his old house in Queensland. This raised him questions, like how did he get here, how did he get here overnight, by the time he made it to the kitchen his mother was rushing him to hurry up and eat, he was going to be late for school.

After eating breakfast as quick as he could, he rushed over to his bathroom he wanted as little contact to with his mother as possible.

After having a shower he saw himself in the mirror, he look almost the same difference being he had a darker tan, and the biggest of it all was his hair, instead of the short back and sides with stylish fringe coming from the top of his head, the entire hair on his head was long. This sparked a idea to pop in his head, as usual Alex always had strange thoughts, he would always think about the strangest scenario. Alex has come to the conclusion that he had somehow reached an alternate reality, one that he never moved back down to Victoria, one that he had stayed in Queensland for those 2 years, it would explain alot. He rushed quickly he realised how late he was.

                     _________________________________________

He was now at school, only problem was he had no idea what he was doing, all his memories are from his other time, not this reality he currently lives in. He decided he should walk down to the school’s library, thats where his friends usually were.

Walking though the school, he remembered how much of a shithole this place was, graffiti on the walls, cracked windows, and the yelling of other people, probably getting bashed. He heard a voice call out to him, it was Jyi, Alexs turned to him, “Jyi! Wassup Homie!” Jyi responded with the same goofy smile Alex remembered, maybe this wouldn’t be all bad...

“Alex, hurry up to class your going to be late!” Jyi rushed on in a hurry. Alex had no choice but to follow him, what else was there to do?