14. Beg For It, Kitten.

Olivia's POV

He pinned me down, and I began to brace my body for what came next.

I had always heard my classmates in high school talk about their first time, and now, here I was, in bed with my step dad and he was about to fuck me. I was terrified out of my wits, and my body was shivering with fear, anticipation and excitement.

I felt his hard cock rub against my clit. I moaned softly and squirmed. It felt nothing like his tongue or finger.

It was hard and hot, and I could feel his pre-cum drop on my inner thighs.

"That's right, kitten. Enjoy it. I know you love the way it feels."

I wanted to watch it, to see him invade my body, but I could only turn away in shame and moan for all I was worth. I was doing something forbidden; not seeing his face made it easier for me to bear.

I could feel the tip of his huge cock dance at the entrance of my pussy, soaking up my juices and rubbing against me.

Fuck! Was he teasing me? It was already there. Why wouldn't he get it over with and put it inside of me? As much as this was my first time, I was ready for it.

Ready for him.

I grew impatient, opened my eyes, and saw him smiling mischievously at me.

"Is someone growing frustrated? Did you think I would give it to you after all you did?

No. I plan to make you cry and beg for me to put my cock inside you, to fill you up, to make you scream. You have been a bad kitty, and I'm making sure you pay for that."

His hot, thick dick rubbed against me again, and I groaned and squirmed.

"Please, André. That's not fair."

My voice was weak, and my face was terribly flushed. I had lost myself in my feelings.

I was drowning in them, and I could only think of the pleasure he made me feel. Nothing else came to my mind anymore. No guilty or pain, just the craving for him and his touch and his hard cock. Fuck! I was his slut, but for these few minutes, that's all I wanted.

"You want me, don't you, kitten? God, you look so desperate for me."

I could feel the tip of it slowly being pushed into me, but he pulled it away and watched me squirm angrily.

He ran his hands through my locks and stroked my face, grazing my lips with his thumb.

"Beg for it, kitten."

"Please..."

"Please, what? What do you want?"

I turned away, but he grabbed my face and made me look at him. His dark eyes pierced mine and filled me with fear and desire.

"What do you want, kitten?"

"Your cock. I want your cock. Please," I said, groaning softly and shyly. I couldn't believe that I said that.

He swooped on my lips with a kiss and pulled away. He lowered his face into the crook of my neck and whispered into my ear.

"Your wish is my command."

Then he pushed into my hole. I screamed in pain and gripped his back, digging my fingers into his skin.

My pussy was on fire. He was huge.

And was tearing me apart.

It was pain like I had never felt before. I felt a tear roll down my face.

As though sensing my discomfort, André stilled his movements and stayed until I was a little more comfortable with his size.

He looked at my face, kissed my cheek, and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, kitten."

I nodded and then took in a deep breath as I felt the pain subside. André was in tune with my every movement, and he moved right in that moment.

He kissed me and began to thrust slowly and deeply. He was so big, and he filled me up, rubbing all the walls of my pussy. It was painful, but it felt nice.

It was starting to feel more nice than painful.

He buried his head in my neck and groaned deeply. I had never heard him sound like that before, and my heart swelled with pride.

I was doing that to him.

He wanted this as much as I did.

"Fuck! You are so tight and warm, mate. I have waited for you for twenty years and am glad I did."

He thrust again, and I moaned louder. The pleasure had overridden the pain, and I wanted more.

"More... André," I demanded while wrapping my thighs around his back.

I enjoyed his breath on my neck, and my body was covered in sweat in a few minutes. Seeing that the pain had turned to pleasure, he thrusted a little harder.

I gripped his back harder and moaned into his ear. It felt wonderful. It was forbidden, but I didn't care. All I wanted was more of him.

"André... more... ahhhhnn!"

He didn't even speak and went a little faster and harder. It began to hurt again, but I didn't care. I wanted him. My body knew that this would come, that I would give in to him, and now, it was all I wanted.

He pulled me close to him and wrapped his fingers in mine as he continued to thrust in and out of me.

"Olivia, you are mine, all mine. No one gets to have you the way I do."

He groaned into my neck and went faster and deeper. It was all pleasure now, and my brain couldn't think straight.

"André... André..."

His name was on the tip of my tongue.

He got off me and knelt upright, and continued to fuck me, placing one of my legs on his shoulder.

"See how good your pussy is taking my cock. You are so tight and good."

I felt his cock go into me deeper, and I moaned louder and gripped at the sheets. Sweat covered my body, and my lips were in a wide 'O'. He felt so good inside of me.

He went faster and deeper, and I began to scream.

"I guess you want to tell the whole world that your body belongs to me. That only I can make you feel this good."

I felt raw ecstasy. I could feel my pussy clenching around his cock. I was going to cum.

"You are going to cum, aren't you?"

He didn't care for my reply and rammed his dick hard into me. I screamed and gripped the sheets hard, pulling them out of the sides that they were tucked neatly into.

"André... André... I... I...aaaahhhhnnn!!"

"Cum for me, Kitten."

I spilled my juices all over his cock, and he watched in satisfaction.

"Fuck! You are perfect."

My body shook violently, and I squirmed as my juices flowed. My face was flushed, but I felt this satisfaction wash over me.

It felt so good.

Finally, I stopped, and he swooped on my lips. I felt too tired to move, even to kiss him back.

He stroked my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"You were wonderful, mate..."