Chapter 1

I felt tears coming down my face. My own mother said she hated me. My mom grabbed my hand and threw me in the car and she went in the car.

"Mom what the hell...."

She didn't put on her seat belt and started driving. Really fast.

"Mom your going to freaking kill us!"

"Well you should of thought of that before you failed all of your damn classes! How can someone be that dumb?"

She's right. How could someone possibly be that dumb. Everybody. If they just don't put effort into it. Like I didn't.

I slouched in the back seat so no one would see me crying.

I didn't say anything else. Until my mom slammed the breaks. "Ma'am get out of the car."

"What? No!"

Before she could speak the man broke the window, opened the door and threw her out. She dropped the car keys and he picked them up.

He started to drive and it was a lot faster then my mom's driving.

I looked back as my mom was trying to run after the car.

I looked forward and the man look at the mirror. "Crap!" He screamed.

"Are you her kid?"

I nodded and I was about to open the door and attempt to jump out but he locked the doors.

"Sorry kid. Got to keep you hostage now."

"W-what...."

The man laughed and shook his head, then smacked his hand on the horn as it beeped.

"God Dammit!" He yelled.

Well this day just keeps getting worse and worse.

______________________

CatSmilesForBandits_