Chapter 9

I stood still as he picked up Jamie. "Don't fucking touch her!" I screamed as Terry pulled me out of the closet.

"Come with me" He said as he walked us downstairs, Jay and Leo followed, Terry Opened the front door.

He held his gun up to my head.

"If you even fucking dare try to get into this house, she's dead, you hear me? Dead."

No one said a word. I was praying that he would just put the gun down. "And this one too"

He said as he now held the gun up to Jamie.

"Stop it! Stop it please! Don't kill me please!" Jamie cried.

He still held it up to her head as everyone was dead silent, no one moved. I saw my mother, in the distance, hysterical crying.

He pulled us back inside as Jamie started to cry.

"Jay, tie them up or something, just keep them calm"

Jay looked at us as Leo and Terry walked over to James. "I can't believe he's dead man"

"It's your fault Terry, you piece of shit, why did you even shoot him anyways?"

"He was sneaking out of the house Leo, I had to"

"Yep. Sure."

Jay looked at us both and shrugged. "I....don't know what to do..."

I didn't answer him, Jamie didn't speak either.

"I'm sorry guys....they'll kill me if I try anything."

Before I could say anything Jamie chimed in, "it's okay. You did your best"

I feel empty. I feel like I already know my fate. I'm going to get murdered by Terry or Leo. I'm trying not to think about it. This is all my fault, I failed my classes and I pissed off my mother.

Then the phone rang, Jay quickly took the phone out of his pocket and answered it. "Hello?"

He quickly gave the phone to me, "hello?"

"Addy?"

"Yea? Is this John?"

"Yes it is, now-"

Terry snatched the phone out of my hand, "you fucking bitch"

Jay and Jamie looked at me in fear. "You're just a little trouble maker aren't you"

He dragged me to the kitchen where Leo was. He dropped his gun and took one of the kitchen knives, I immediately ran for it but Leo caught me.

He pushed me into Terry. He held my hand and put it on the counter. "Keep your hand where it is"

I nodded.

"Terry what are you doing"

He picked up the knife and stabbed my hand. I screamed and fell to my knees

"Fuck!" I screamed.

Terry just gave me a sick grin. "Now you're going to tell me who was on that phone or Jamie's hand is next."

"His name is John....he's a police officer I swear that's all I know"

"Bullshit you dumb bitch you know more!"

"No I don't!" I screamed, Leo put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me behind him a bit

"Terry stop, you're a fucking sick man, she's what....14?"

"Why the fuck are you crying Addy"

"It...it hurts"

Terry walked over and pulled the knife out of my hand, I fell to the floor in pain, as Leo and Terry just watched.

_________________________

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long, a lot has been happening, but I hope you enjoy!

CatSmilesForBandits_