Chapter 5

I could see Jay tearing up.

"No no no! Terry!"

"What?"

"The cops are here!"

Terry ran in the room and looked out of the window. "Crap. Dammit!"

The little girl just stood there and started to cry as James and Leo walked into the room.

"Hey.... psst... "

The little girl looked at me. "What's your name?"

"J-Jamie...."

"Okay Jamie....Listen, everything will be okay...okay?"

"That's what my daddy said...."

I hesitated. "Well, he is right, everything will be fine if you just Listen to me."

I was about to say something else but the phone rang. Jay was about to pick it up, Leo ran to the phone first. "I don't trust you Jay."

He took a deep breath.

"Who is this?"

Leo didn't talk for a while until he screamed, "You will never take me alive, you hear me? I will kill these two girls if you Ever threaten me again!"

He slammed the phone and screamed. Jamie started crying again. "Shut up kid! Please! Shut up!"

Jay was barley holding on to Jamie's arms. "Psst.... Jamie..."

"Yea..?"

"I'm Addy.... "

"Oh....Hello..."

Jay looked down at us. "Girls....I think I have an idea..."

We all looked at Leo and the others. They all walked out of the room.

Jay quickly untied me as I stood up. "Jay! Your going to get yourself killed!"

I heard the boys again as I sat down and pretended I was tied. The boys were moving furniture against the front door. Dammit.

"Jay! Come and help us! And if any of you girl move I will shoot you."

I stood up and grabbed Jamie. "Shouldn't we Listen to the man..."

"No...."

I didn't really know what to do. There must be a back door or something. It was a huge house.

The back door was in the kitchen but Jay was helping Leo block that door too.

I grabbed the house phone and without thinking.... made a run for it.

With Jamie in my arms I ran upstairs as they all looked up. "Get them!"

There were like, ten doors upstairs. I ran into one and went under a bed. I took some boxs from the room and put them around us so the boys would see us.

I hope this works. Or we're dead.

___________________________

Catsmilesforbandits_