What?

After Daniel left Shaldon paced the floor for a few. He kept running his hands threw his hair, so I sat on my bed. "Are you actually gonna talk to him Savannah."he blurt out of no where. "Well maybe I don't know." "Okay." he whispers. He sits down and pulls me into him. He puts his hands on my face and leans in slowly. When his lips touch mine fire goes through my body. I open my mouth slowly he doesn't miss the chance and slides his tongue in. He tastes like sunshine and mint.When we pull back were both out of breath. He pulls me in and hugs me as he kisses the top of my head."I promise I'll protect you I won't let him hurt you." He let an hour later promising to come back by tonight after class. Oh crap class I have to be there in 30 mins. I jump into the shower and hurry and get dressed. Class went by fast just a little notes here and there. When I walk out this girl stops me. "Hey I'm Anna. I'm new as well so maybe we can be study buddies and help each other out." "Ya sure I'm on my way to get lunch do you wanna come?" "Ya." I let her pick where she wanted to eat. She ended up picking subway. We just sat and talked for hours. Finally it was getting late and I knew Shaldon would be over soon so I had to leave. It felt nice having a girl friend. Since I have been here the first couple of days, Shaldon has been the only person I talked to. When I got outside I stopped right in my tracks, because there was Daniel.