don't

When we got there, there he was standing by the alcohol of course. I could feel his eyes rake down my body and that's when I grabbed Shaldon's hand. He squeezed it gently and shot me a smile. Off to the house we went everyone was saying hi and giving Shaldon high-fives. We went to the living room and he grabbed my hand and there we were dancing like idiots in the living-room. I could feel Daniel staring at me and I wondered if Shaldon could feel it to. "I'm gonna go get us something to drink okay love." "Ya thank you." Daniel didn't miss the chance to come in he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him. "Did you miss me?." he said with a smirk. I tried to push back but, he didn't budge. "You really think you're gonna get away from me again." he tries to pull my face up to his. I bit his lip and pushed him back. "Now you've done it bitch." he says angrily. He pushed me against the wall and starts sliding one hand up my let while holding the other on my mouth. Before anything else can happen you hear a thump and then Daniel is next to me on the wall. Shaldon is holding him by his throat. "You fu*king. As*shole." he says as he starts pounding his fave. All you can see is blood everywhere."Shaldon stop you're going to kill him." I pull him back he scoops me up in his arms and carries me to the car. The tears start falling down. "Shhhh baby its okay I got you." "Lets go back to my dorm okay." It was a statement not a question oh how I love this boy.....