Breath

"Hey savannah what are you doing here" "I just had lunch with Anna" " well k see you later" " k" the conversation was short I ran back to the dorm where I find shaldon on my bed "where have you been I was worried about you I thought you went and talked to him already." " you sacred me " " how did I scare you" " you are an hour late. Looked at my watch it was 9:00." I am sorry I did not notice what time it was. He pulls me to him, I breath in the familiar scent. Own could it be i just met him a few days ago it feels like years. "Do you wanna go to a party tonight?" I shrug "guess so." "Okay love get ready and ill be back." He leaves and I start to rush to get ready. I straighten my hair and bump up the front of it. Putting hairspray in it to keep it still. I put on some skinny jeans with my red converse,and my favorite white sweater. When shaldon gets back im ready, he looks gorgeous as always. His hair is messy but perfect. His wearing holy jeans and a hollister shirt with vans. Everything about him is great. "Ready to go?" "yes I guess so."I smile. "Oh by the way you look very beautiful Savannah." That made me blush as we walked out the door. I really hope he is not there.
Well I guess that was wishful thinking........