Entry 10

dear diary,

I didn't end up telling ashton about me reading his diary out to everyone, but what i did end up doing was totally un expected all because we broke up.

Yeah um. We did it again. The frick frack.

I know, i know, it's really weird. I didn't mean to, it kinda just happened.

Ashton was leaning over grabbing some things that had fallen onto the floor, and i was about to tell him about the diaries and we weren't talking at all so it was a great time to do it and you know, me being me, i kinda just glanced at the booty and... What a fineee booty...

Lil Luke kinda got so impressed by the booty that it gave ashton a standing ovation.. And well, ashton noticed and in silence he kissed me.. And i kissed back and one thing led to another and soon we were laying on the ground side by side.

He knew he had done a bad thing, and so did i, but mostly i had done something bad. I didn't tell him about the journals, and then did the deed with him.

It was really awkward the rest of the time he was in my house. We weren't talking and he was all red faced from what had just happened.. His hair was messy and his belt was half undone.. His shirt was wrinkly and he just looked... So... Good...

I couldn't pop something as serious as that out of no where! And i would have ruined everything if i had of.

I gotta find another time to do this and just say it. But i'll hardly ever see Ashton after this. He's going off with the mystery girl who i think is amanda.

I have some planning to do.

-luke