Entry 6

Dear Diary,

Today I called Amanda to talk to her, and she was acting all innocent and like nothing was wrong!

It's like she thinks I'm some kind of stupid idiot who doesn't know the perfume scent she wears. I personally think it now smells trashy, since you know, it was on the body of the wrong person. You know, my boyfr- ex?

She said something along the lines of pay back, but for what?

I didn't do anything. I loved her when I dated her, and she was unloyal to me with that Hudson guy, which Ashton himself knows about.

This makes things even worse!

The fact that Ashton knows Amanda is a cheater, and he still chooses her over me.

Whats wrong with me? I did nothing wrong to him.

While we were dating, I was loyal, I was kind, I spent hours on end planning our one year anniversary and you know what he did?

HE LEFT.

I was cheated on, I was lied to, god I hate Ashton Irwin!

He deserves to be treated the way hes treating me.

What do I do though? He has nothing that could potentially ruin him.

Oh.

That's right.

Ashton Irwin has a diary.

Ashton Irwin's diary is mine now

-Luke

(things are about to get snazzy *jazz hands* IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I JUST GOT OVER MY WRITERS BLOCK AND NOW IM GOING TO BE UPDATING ASAP EVERY TIME. NO MORE GOALS, NO MORE ANYTHING. COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT, VOTE IF YOU WANT. I WILL BE UPDATING FREQUENTLY NOW SINCE NO WRITERS BLOCK. YAY!)

(oh and these chapters wont be edited anymore bc lazy ha oops)