Entry 4

Dear Diary,

So while I was out with Ashton today -yes, I was out with him- he wasn't being as sketchy as before, but we weren't holding hands like we usually did.

And while we were out, I saw Ashlyn.

When Ashton was looking at some shirts, I grabbed Ashlyn's wrist and pulled her to the entrance of the store.

-

"Hey, do you know why Ashton was with you on our anniversary?" Luke asked.

Ashlyn's eyes widened, her eyebrows furrowed as she shook her head, "No, no. Ashton definitely was not with me. But more importantly, he wasn't there on your one year?" she asked.

"Nope..." Luke said. Ashton came up behind the tall boy and wrapped his arms around his waist. Luke pushed away. "Hey, Ashton."

"Hey, babe... Hi, Ashlyn... um.. well, Luke, I have to be somewhere really soon for some thing with my mom so, if you don't mind, I'll be heading off now." Ashton told them.

Luke rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure, have fun with your mom!" he wished his boyfriend with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Ashton walked off with his head down, obviously guilty.

"See? He's obviously hiding something! I already know what though," Luke looked off to where Ashton had left., "he's cheating on me."

Ashlyn gasped, "No way! I didn't know that. If you want, I can beat some sense into that no good loser. But, didn't he spend like, half a year just trying to get you? He can't be turning straight for no reason. I think something, or someone, is behind it all..."

--

Who could be behind this whole Ashton thing??

Any guesses?

-Luke

(goal: 200 votes, 90 comments) thank you for 10k reads!! :-)

who do you think is behind the whole ashton thing???

*edited