The Reaping.

((Hey guys just wanted to make it obvious that prim will be 15 and cato will be 17 just to make things seem less weird or something like that hahaha.))

---------
prim:
Cold. The water was cold as I scrubbed the dirt off my cheeks I scrubbed hard, my skin was turning a cheery run, but I felt numb, today will be my first reaping and although I know I have a very slim to none chance of getting picked for the Games. It still worries me, it still numbs me. After I finally decided to get out of the bath. I put on the beautiful clothes my mother picked out. It was nothing extreme but to me it was gorgeous. Katniss always called me her 'little duck' and even though I don't find the name to suit me. She does therefor I do aswell. Katniss soon walked into the room. with a sky-blue dress that brought out the crystal orbs she had. I was in 'awe' I always look up to her, but her beauty was something I never thought myself could achieve. "You look-" I found my self choosing my words wisely. She looked beautiful, mesmerizing, amazing. But before I could say anything she sat behind me and braided my hair into two french braids. "I look Okay, the real beauty of the family is you, little duck." she said eyeing me, with a goofy smile pasted on her face. 'if only' I thought to myself. After my hair was braided and katniss' s signature braid was done, we were off to see which unlucky kid was going to face there deathbed. They prinkled a little blood off my index finger and we all joined into the group of Kids, who were skirmishing everywhere. I kept close to katniss throughout the whole mess. Everyone started to settle down as Effie one of the capitols biggest disaster walked on started "Hello everybody, and Welcome to the 74th annual hunger games!" She spoke with an irritating fark capitol accent that. made everyone cringe. I stood still as a statue as I saw her pick a name from the girl's side, she read it, then she finally spoke of the name. "Primrose everdeen"
Slience stood against district 12. My heart froze. I couldn't breath. But I still walked myself very slowly up to the stage. Before I heard a loud scream. "I VOLUNTEER!" I saw katinss crystal orbs wider than usually. But before anyone could say anything. I grabbed the mic from effie. I said five words I thought I'd never say in my days of the Games. "No, I volunteer as tribute." as a tear rolled down my cheek. I then politely gave the mic back to effie, but Effie had the need to ask a little interview question. "Who is that wanted to volunteer for you, Primrose?" I looked up at her, wiping the tear off my face. "She's Katniss everdeen, She's my sister." Effie froze but just continued on with the boy's portion. "Peta Mellark." the crowd soon circled The bakers son, That's why the name sounded so familiar! I looked down at my hands for a moment, as I saw the stains from helping mom eailer with healing the sick of our district to know this hands will be full of blood in a matter of a week made my stomach sicken and turn. Then looked back up at the boy who was now in front of me, We shook hands and we were off the say 'Goodbyes' to our love ones. Mom and Katniss walked in first with gale, Of course. "Y-you can do this Prim, you can win, your a healer! Just heal yourself and hide, Locate water and don't waste energy and when they do the bloodbath, run. But most importantly make Alliances! " Prim soon took every word katinss said into consideration. I'm a healer, I think I have a good chance. My mom soon huged me, hugging me tightly laying a kiss on my forhead. "Your going to be fine Prim, you always are." Gale said trying give me a positive mind set. I'm going to be fine, I'm going to be fine, I'm going to be fine. I repeated in my head multiple times. Soon the peacekeepers took, My mother, Gale, and Katinss out of the room.
"I'm going to be fine" I say once again only these time out loud, with a tear streaming down my cheek.