Bad Boys.

As soon as I realized what I was doing, I jumped back. My baby blue eyes were oh so ever big and his were in shock as well. Probably ours for different reasons but we look into eachothers eyes for seconds. Before I decided to stand up for myself. "Cato."

I mumbled like a chipping baby bird. He seemed satisfied by me saying his name but he responded less cocky then usually. "Yes?" He question right back. Unfortunately I didn't think before I spoke my next set of words. "What is you're purpose for me?" I question in a strong manner, just not too cocky. His eyes locked on mine, caused me to daydream like a little girl finding her prince. Oh I could get lost in those eyes, the bluest of them all. With so much evilness wrapped around them. It confused me. All of it. Obviously I wasn't in love with him but he was just so unlike me that it lead me in even more. It wanted me to know his story, to know what was behind those almost angelic blue eyes of his. It even made me want to kiss those toxic lips of his. It hurt. So much, if Katniss saw this. She would be firing with angry & a mix of disappointment. He was just so charming I would tell her. He wasn't ordinary he was extravagant, one of a kind.

Then she would school me on how bad and all the bad parts of him but I find myself wishing I could forget all the horrible things he's done.

"I would like to get to know you, Prim. The parts that nobody else knows..."

My throats was dry. Our eyes were locked, as if they were chained to one another. How am I supposed to response to that. Oh but I did and I wish to not talk back like an eager puppy but I couldn't help myself.

"But why me."

It too moments, it felt like hours before I could get a response. Of course I was being over the top but I just wanted him to run away with me but I know he wouldn't. I wish we never got picked. I wish I could go back home. But sadly I couldn't and by this time next week I'll probably be staring into those baby blue eyes as I gasp for my last breath of air.

"Why not?"

Why did he did this. He knew the game he was playing and he did oh so very well. My cheeks rosed a new baby shade of pink with that came his sly grin. Oh I hated it! But then again I loved it.
"It's getting late now prim."
"It is." I agreed.
"Before I let you go.."
His tall, slender yet muscular body made its way near my tiny, petite one once more. His eyes now infatuated with mine. He brushed his hand on my cheek as he was almost in 'awe' with me.

"Just know I picked you for a reason."

Then suddenly my throats was dry once again. Before going out separate ways he lightly gave a small peck on my hot pink cheek. "Goodnight, Primrose." Oh how I grew weak by the mention of my full name by Cato. "Goodnight, Cato." I responded with a sly smile as he made he way out he turned around once more

"I love it when you say my name but I'd prefer it to be louder than that."

My cheeks were now a cherry red. Burning at the slightest. My throat becoming dry once more. My knees grew weak but Man up Prim!
"Cato!"
He just laughed softly before making his way back to his room. My heart thumped loudly as I watched him leave my presences. Why'd I have to have feelings for a boy like him. A very Bad one too!

//HEY GUYS! I know this was a kinda short one but I missed you guys. Do you guys like the new cover?!!! Anyways I love making chapters so I would love feedback! Thank you all for reading until next time. I know I've been kinda M.I.A but I'm gonna try to be more active. - Bry ♥️//