"but won't we burn?!"

"Prim come look!" peeta announced, waving fast, to the rainbow crowd. I walked over in amazement. I started to wave, and they cheered loudly. I smiled brighty. blowing kisses. Even though we're both going to die. might as well havr fun while we're hear, right? "C'mon we're here." Haymich said grumpy. Both me and Peeta grabbed our bags, but we both got separated among the crowd. They were pulling each hair off my body, I bit the bottom lip in pain. Soon I was shoved in a room. waiting, waiting, and more waiting. Untill a man walked in with glimmering gold eyeliner. I admire it, he didn't seem capitol like. He seemed, normal. "So your primrose, right?" I just reply with a soft nod. "You're beautiful, something like you should be treasured. I'm sorry you've gotten picked for this." he's eyes look down at the floor but then reconnect with mine. "but your district is Coal mining." he continues with a sigh. "I'm kinda confused on how beautiful I will actually look in a coal miner relate costume" I laugh out softly. He laughs a little with me before replying. "thank god, we're not doing that." I raise my eyebrows with surprisement. "Really?!" I say in shock.  "What do you do with coal, rose?" Rose eh? that's new. I like it. "We light it on fire." he only returns my answer with a grin and "exactly."
-------------------
As I hop onto the Charoic, I notice the cold stare of a pair of icey blue eyes. I stare back, it's like as if are eyes are glued and I can't look away. Then a smirk grows onto his face. Which caused my cheeks to flush up a bright pink. "Prim what are you looking at?" Peeta asks, Oh peeta! "Oh...um....... just are competition." he just raises his eyebrow "Really? cause I don't think you see him" he pointed to Cato "as competition." I just tried really hard to act confused but unfortunately they are no acting classes in District 12. "Peeta why would you even say that?" He only response quickly with a simple answer "because your cheeks still are pink" I just widen my eyes, and bit my lip in anger and face forward. Then they characi started moving forward. Prim smile that's what you need to do to survive. I plastered a fake smile. The crowd went wild as soon as they saw us, I blew kisses, raised my waving hands, had such a big fake smile that made my face hurt. I caught a rose threw by my young men, I winked in response which only caused him to fake faint dramatically. I felt a warm hand on mine. "They'll love it" Peeta whispered into my ear which caused a shiver down my spine but I just nodded. As soon as are hands connected and came into the air of the capitol. My ears went numb with the loud screams. Before I knew it we were in front of President Snow making yet another boring speech. I sighed in bordem.
Then soon enough we were back to where we started back at the lounge.
everyone drifted away peeta was talking to 11, haymitch and effie were conversion with ths other metors and me well? I went to go get punch. why not? eh.
Red, almost as red as blood, which sickened me.
"Hello"
I turned my head sharply to see a perfect image. 2, cato. I tried to not flustered up. key word : Tried "H-hi" he chuckled at my response, bless that smile of his, wait no! Prim calm your hormones down and just know you have a better chance of his hands around your neck than a ring on your finger. "Why are you alone." his words maked me shiver. "uh, I just wanted some Punch." he nodded in repose. "See we can see that your a healer, isn't that right prim?" he called me Prim. "um, yes I used to heal back in 12 everyday."
"See we want you to just the Careers."
I was in utterly shock
"Why?" the words just bluttered out.
"because you could be a great help."
"I would have to go over with it to Haymitch."
he nodded once again.
"I understand just tell me whenever."
then he grabbed my hand without any warming and place a soft kiss on it. I swore every ounce of blood I have in me rush to my cheeks. and before I knew it he was gone.
'Bad boy knows what he's doing', I thought.