An Angel-

It's time. The big day. The deal breaker. The world will be watching. Literally my life will depend on it. Not the games though, even though my life will ACTUALLY depend on those games but it's the interview day with Cesar Flickerman and let me tell you I'm freaking out. With all the stuff that's been happening, it's a lot for my brain to handle, considering I'm just a teenager. I'm laying on my bed right now but I look at the clock and in exactly five minutes. . .

Effey will come in and wake up.

Therefore I didn't care to fall back asleep, at this point I was wide awake and my mind just drifted with the Games, my interview, and Cato. Why 'o why, Cato. I then came to the terms that dreaming of some reality where Cato and Herself would be perfect for one another would Never be a reality, truth is he could never love a girl like Primrose.

She then hopped off from the large bed that she sunked in. It wrapped around the petite girl. She then slowly walked to the table where they have their usual breakfast, still in her PJ's she wore a pair of shorts and a tank. Noticing nobody is up yet, and another day of Prim being early which was not to her surprise. She pulled the chair out before sitting slowly, half-asleep and awaiting for my fellow company to join me for the usual, typical breakfast.

Soon enough, Peta appeared from the door a side of her own room.

"Good morning!"

She spoke cheerfully, the boy softly stared at the small blonde with a faint smile appearing, greeting her back.

"Morning, primrose."

I smiled softly, continuing to eat my breakfast as Effie and hay joined us. Making small talk as Effie continue to rant about how important tonight was.

"Yes, we know, this will decide are faith and all it's not like we're not on the edge of death anyways."
I spoke softly.
Silence arose.

". . . It was a joke, ha, please laugh."

I spoke nervously as everyone looked filled with sorrow and sadness.

"No, you're right, I'm sorry Peta and Prim, I shouldn't be so hard on you."

She spoke with her accent in a more soft tone.

"I just- want the best for you both, I know you both are capable of being a victory, either one of you."

Me and peta softly glared at one another, not the glare of 'oh I'm gonna kill you first!" The glare of sorrow and reality that we too, would be rivals come that sad day.

We both nodded softly, with a small smile.

—————-///—————
preparing.

" WHY IS THIS DRESS SO TIGHT!"

I groaned out as the woman helping me prepare behind me, grip the corset tighter, where they trying to kill me before the games?!

I stopped looking at the ground, glaring up at the mirror, the pain of the dress was surly worth it.

I wore a white dress, with Tull decor all over, it was a gown and with each slight movement I made it looked like it was floating, they placed little gold details upon my head, my hair falling upon my shoulders, losely. The gold bracelets, necklaces, and headpiece looked so ethereal.

 The gold bracelets, necklaces, and headpiece looked so ethereal