Human!Freddy x Husky!M!Reader: Ready for Freddy?

Idea was from InsanityIsGlory
This is for all the Freddy fans.
Yaoi Lemon Yay!

Y/N POV
You walked into the pizzeria ready for Night 3 of your nightshift. As you walked in you heard your stomach growl, 'big stomach ,big appetite why did I agree Steven to help me get fat? Oh yea because I wanted him fat because he's a stick' (that is actually true I am a stick.) You heard footsteps run towards you as you got knocked out. You woke up in the kitchen to the smell of food as you see Chica making it. "You didn't have to knock me out to take me to the kitchen Chica." ,you said out of frustration. Chica turned with food in her hand as she placed it in front of yoi. She immediately ran out and came back handing you a present. Yo looked for the tag as it said,
To: Y/N
From: Freddy
"I hope you like the dinner I planned for you, come meet me at the office because I got a surprise for you~ ,Love Freddy." You opened the present to reveal a freddy plushie. Yoi blushed hard when you saw the cute Freddy plush. 'What does my teddy have planned for me this time.' ,you thought. You walked out of the kitchen as you heard bones snap, you immediately ran to the sound which emmited from the office. As you got there you noticed a male about the age of 20 with brown hair that goes down to his neck, icy blue eyes, a brown tux, black bowtie, black tophat, brown hair pants, and brown boots. You were confused on who this guy was because Freddy was suppose to be here, "You know Y/N I think we should have some fun~ we been together since you started working here and asked me out." ,the man said as you were wide-eyed when you realized he was Freddy. He walks up to you and closed both doors as he had a smirk on his face and eyes full of lust. He turned back to you as he sat you down on a chair and he sat on your lap. He started kissing on your neck which made you blush fifty shades of red. As he kissed your neck you let out a small enough moan which meant he found your sweet spot. He then started to take off your shirt and jeans as he started to rub your sensitive stomach. Your were blushing hard as you started to get hard from him. You stared at his sparkling blue eyes as you leaned in and kissed him with full of passion. Aftrr he finished you were left in just your boxers with a boner. You blushed hard as you see Freddy without any clothes on, he took this chance and put you on all fours as he positioned his member in front of you anus. He gulped as you felt the tip of the member touched you as he slowly entered you. You yelped from all the pain that coursed through your body as he started to thrust faster and faster, a few minutes later all the pain went away and immediately pleasure took over as you started to moan loud with each thrust he took in you. Freddy thrusted one last time as he came in you and pulled out. Both of you panted heavily as you regained your breath as you shoved him down in the chair as you got on your knees and started to suck on his member as you bobbed your head up and down in a rapid motion as you felt his dick twitch in your mouth as he came. You smirked and kissed him as you said, "Delicious~." Freddy blushed as he picked you up bridal style and said, "Y/N w-will you l-live with me f-forever?" You looked at him and hugged him tightly as you said yes.