Killer!Golden Freddy x Killer!Reader

Kinda rushed sorry.

Dedicated to MissionToMarsy Ultimate Anime Elite Smol Group on kik #missiontomarsy. Let's Begin.

It was this time at 10:50 p.m. on October 31, 2015 that a person was brutally murdered. The victim's name will not be released at this time until further investigation will occur, this Mary Mae reporting for News 6. Back to you David.

A TV broadcast happened as laughter was heard from the person watching it. "She should have listened to what I have said." the voice said, but the voice belonged to none other than you, Y/N L/N the infamous serial killer. No one has ever been able to catch you. If someone even sees you, you would brutally kill them.

This just in, I'm Mary Mae from News 6 and another homicide has been reported. The victim was 27 year-old Vincent Fazbear, the owner of Fazbear Fright. This murder was different than the other who we think was committed by Y/N. We found Vincent stuffed inside an old suit from the old diner we knew as Fredbear's. We don't know how this suit was found, but this isn't the first murder with someone being stuffed, we will find out more later. This is Mary Mae reporting for News 6.

A new killer out there, and they stuff people in animatronic suits. I guess Vincent did deserve it, he did almost kill me back at the New and Improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. But being stuffed, only an animatronic would do it if I remember correctly. The only animatronic I known that kills is Golden Freddy, could it be him? All of a sudden a gold mist started swirling around the room. In a flash of light Golden appeared in front of me. "heheheh, you're a smart girl Y/N. I guess you decided to follow in my footsteps, good girl. Now, for all those murders you committed you get a reward~." Golden said seductively. I smirked knowing what he has planned. I quickly took off my shirt and unhooked my bra, as well as taking off my jeans and panties. "I'm all yours Goldie~" I chirped happily to Golden. Golden took off his jeans and rammed his cock in me. I started riding him faster as I kissed him. "Gold, I love you I'm glad you're fucking me." I said as Gold kissed me as I felt a knot form in my stomach and Gold cums in me. "I love you too dear."