Raven(OC) x Springtrap x Bonnie x Golden Freddy

Requested by Kyraforever. Thanks for the challenge of a foursome lemon.

Raven's POV
It's Night 5 finally, ugh it's nearly impossible to survive. They just won't bloody stop. I may look brave ,but in reality I'm scared easily. I looked down both hallways to see if anyone was there. When the coast was clear I ran to the bathroom ,because I couldn't hold it. As I exited the office I was thrown into the corner of the wall cowering in fear as I see a golden-green rabbit, with rips all over it's body, with it missing half of its ear. One thing that got me scared was that I could see human organs. I slowly and shakily got up but to be surrounded by Bonnie and Golden Freddy as well. "What should we do to her, Spring and Gold?" ,I heard Bonnie say. I slowly started to fall down back into the corner screaming then started to cry knowing I was gonna die.

Bonnie's POV
I stood next to the guard crying. Hmm ,we could make her one of us after I have my way with the pretty guard. She had long beautiful brown hair, beautiful brown eyes. She has on a Blue shirt with a lovely Violet jacket. Blue jeans and Black boots with smooth white skin. I leaned down to her and carefully pick her up as she started to flail around. "Would you please stop, that does hurt you know." ,I said with a hint of annoyance. She stopped as she looked up at me with her brown eyes. "S-Sorry." ,she said blushing. I sighed at her cuteness. "Sorry about my boyfriends. They needed to mate so they chose you, since your a girl. Don't worry we'll be easy on you and know you won't get pregnant I made sure we'll have protection." ,I said as she buried her face in my chest. I brought her to the backroom and layer her on Spring's bed. I turned around to see both Gold and Spring with no clothes on, swaying their hips giving me a nosebleed as well as Raven. "Come on Bonnie and Raven get nude so we can begin~." ,both Gold and Spring cooed. Damn their sexyness. I took off my clothes as well as Raven. I picked up Raven and started to kiss her as Spring came from behind her as I lowered herself onto me and Spring's dick. I felt Gold come from behind and take me. I felt like I was and pure bliss and looks like Raven, Gold, and Spring are as well. I started to kiss Raven's neck as she continued to moan as she was bouncing on me and Spring. I started to thrust faster and faster until all 4 of us came. I layer down in the middle of Spring's bed as I was cuddled by the three of them as I said, "You'll be staying with us forever Raven." It was the last thing I see when I fell asleep, Raven smiling to staying with us.