Chapter 7: Have I Met You?

AN: Hiiii guuysssss!!!! I miss you guys soooo much!!!! Gosh... I feel like the worst person ever... I neglect wattpad for almost 3 months...  Actually I kind of having writer block... Maybe mostly because I dont really watch One Piece this days... The idea just wont pop up in my mind...orz

But I squeeze every bit of the inspiration in my brain n VOILA!!! I made one long new chapter!!!^^ Hope you guys enjoy it... N Hope you will still read this... I think Ill do this story till kind of they arrive in Samurai Kingdom and do a prequel... Or idk... I still dont have fix plan...><

Btw, any of you guys waiting for the new chapter of D Gray Man??? Im so crazily excited!!! chapter 219!!!! So glad Hoshino sensei continue her manga!!! Miss Allen and Kanda sooo much!!!! N just for your information... well, I kinda more active drawing this day... If you have instagram you can check mine... The acc name is the same as here a.k.a @meli2cm

Okay... Enough of my rambling... I hope you guys enjoy it... N See you guys soon in the next chapter!!!^^

-Meli

Disc: I dont own One Piece or its chara... Just some plot twist here is mine...^^

Chapter 7 : Have I Met You?

.

.

ZoroXLuffy***** OnePieceFanfiction*****

.

.

"Wait! What did you just say, Ussop? I think I heard it wrongly... Could you please repeat what you just said?" asked the blonde cook.

The other man with tanner skin trembled under the blonde cook icy cold stare. He gulped before finally found his voice once more.

"L-Luffy is getting married..." Ussop said shakily.

"And with WHO?!" This time, the blonde cook couldn't hold his cool anymore. He stood from his working desk, leaving his work that looks totally unimportant now, and walked closer to the ravenette. His long pale hands easily trapped the quivering man, making him unable to make any escape attempt. "Spill it out, Ussop..." hissed the blonde cook.

The head gardener heart thumped like crazy. He couldn't distinguished whether his heart race because of his fear or just because the man he had admired for a long time already suddenly got so close to him. Well... It doesn't really matter though. Ussop just wanted to escape from this situation... SOON...

"K-King R-Roronoa..." said the tanned boy after struggling so hard. Sanji's expression immediately changed from angry to pure horror.

"WHAT?! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG HERE!" The blonde cook shouted stomping out of the kitchen. Why? How could? Is there something wrong with our country that King Shanks will let that filthy king to marry his precious son? Those questions swarmed on his mind as he walked toward the third prince room.

A pair of strong and firm hand stopped the blonde cook on his track, "Wait, Sanji!" Ussop's voice was trembling yet his hand's grip was firm.

Sanji looked back and found his face distance with the gardener was dangerously close that Sanji could hear Ussop's loud heart beat clearly. "What do you want, Ussop?"

The tanned boy gulped nervously before opening his mouth, "W-Well... You better not ask Luffy about this, Sanji... He has been feeling down since he heard this news from his father." Sanji growled, his eyes glare blade toward the gardener telling him to back off. But Ussop stubbornly stopped Sanji on his track.