Chapter 1 : Who Are You?!

A.N.: Hi,guys! This it the first chapter of this fic^^ I think this is the longer chapter I have ever make XD Hope you like it! Still waiting for your review n comments :D

So next week is exam weeks once again... So dont expect too much update >< I'll try to update little by little each day especially my other works... SO please bear with me...><

Hope you like this chapter...^^

See you soon!

-Meli

.

.

.

Chapter 1: Who are you?!

The skinny teenager frowned slightly before his face changed into a big naughty grinned.

“How the hell I could wait for another 5 hours, Nami…” The boy murmured softly not intending for the taller tangerine haired girl to hear it. The young prince waited and waited until he couldn’t hear her anymore. Stealthily he opened the big window inside his room and looked outside. A big grinned appeared on his cute face. “Clear!” He thought enthusiastically, it was rare not to see either Ussop or Frank there on the garden. With his power as a rubber man, Luffy stretched his arm long enough to reach one of the tree trunk which was big and looked strong enough to support his weight later.

“Gomu gomu no ROCKET!!” The ravenette screamed loudly forgetting the fact that he should keep himself low. His hand gripped the trunk tightly as he leaped high to the sky. He loved the sky and the short moment when his body was high up liked he had grown a wing and one day he could really fly instead just floating for a moment. Well…, he didn’t really care get found out actually. Even if Nami had said that she would confiscate his food share, he could still steal it directly from the kitchen. What was more important was what he should do now. The sight of the town just directly over the Kingdom big stone wall was really tempting with all the food stand and the restaurant and…

“Whoah! Luffy, what are you doing there?!” The naughty prince thought was cut by a loud shout just below the place he was standing now. There stood a man with an unusually long nose and black curly hair. His chest was bare showing his well build muscle. In his hand was an oddly big black slingshot that he always brought anywhere, he always said that it was the most dangerous weapon in the world especially in his hand which the little prince kinda doubt sometimes. Except his usual oblivious boasting, the young prince like him enough as a responsible head gardener and also close friend beside Nami of course.

Luffy smiled brightly to his partner of crime, Ussop, before jumping from the tree trunk. “Konnichiwa, Ussop!” The raven prince greeted him happily.

“Konnichiwa…” Ussop greeted him back with a smile before retorting into a more serious tone, “Er, Luffy, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in your room, like right now?” The tanned boy asked, his feet fidgeted uncomfortably as the now grinning prince slowly approached the garden where the Kingdom Head Botanist stood.

The dark hair prince walked slowly toward the big swing attached to a gigantic tree which Ussop successfully grew some years ago before sitting there with a full face smile. “I’m bored” The paler from the two said matter of fact as he swung the big swing like a mad man, “What are you gonna do, Ussop?”

“After this I have to go to the Main garden to do check up on some plants… Why?” Ussop asked back with a slight hint of fear in his question. It was like he didn’t want to hear the other boy answer at all. Like the tanned boy had already knew that his answer would only be bad news for him.