Chapter 15

A/N: GOING UNDER MAJOR EDITING FROM HERE!! DIFFERENT THINGS MIGHT CHANGE THE END!!
Percy's POV
As usual, I had horrible nightmares yesterday night. Annabeth was dying and...
"PERCY!!!!!" Ron yelled from downstairs. "Professor Chase is awake!"
I literally leaped out of bed and ran downstairs, not even bother changing my clothes. I immediately skidded to a halt when I saw Hermione with Ron, and walked the other way.
"Hey! I'm here!" Ron said, waving his hand.
"I saw." I said. "But you got that silly excuse of a girl with you."
Then, I walked away while throwing another glare towards Hermione. When I finally arrived to the Hospital Wing, Annabeth was sitting up, looking as alive as ever.
"Annabeth!" I yelled, nearly jumping on top of her.
"Hey Perce." She whispered, leaning back a little. "Please don't yell... I have a horrible headache right now and it's getting worse."
"I'm sorry." I whispered back. "How are you feeling Wise girl?"
"Like I got hit by a Killing Curse." she joked, smiling weakly. "Yeah... I feel like crâp."
I gasped over dramatically. "Language, Annabeth. Language!"
Annabeth lightly giggled, and kissed my nose. I went cross eyed for a second before sitting down on the edge of her bed.
"Seriously though... Are you feeling okay?" I asked again, unsure.
"I'm fine, Percy. Go on and get to the Great Hall before Dumbledore blows a fuse." Annabeth said, sleepily.
"I will. And get some sleep Annabeth. Please." I muttered, making my way out of the hospital wing.
When I finally arrived to the Great Hall, everyone was chatting and having fun. Good, that means I didn't miss anything.
"Silence please!" Professor McGonagall said loudly. "Professor Dumbledore will like to have a word with you."
"The very best evenings to you. There has been a change of plans. We are not expecting any students from any schools, so everybody can start with the feast. Thank you." With that, Dumbledore sat down, raising his glass of water.
I smiled at Ron and started digging into my food. Everything looked good, too bad I only had one stomach. I wonder if I could cast a spell to make me really hungry every time something good is around...
"Yo Percy!" Ron said, snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Did you hear what I was saying?"
"Sorry what?" I asked, confused.
"I said, do you want to go to the Gryffindor Common Room?" Ron asked again, saying it a little louder now.
"Sure.." I said, standing up. A lot of the students had left to go to their respective common rooms, which meant that we were allowed to leave.
As Ron and I made our way to wards the Gryffindor Common Room. As soon as the three of us reached the room, we were greeted by Harry, seating glumly in a chair.
"Hey guys... I feel so bad for the things I did before, I was kinda jealous I guess.. I swear to god I didn't mean to do those things." Harry ranted, looking at the boom the of us.
Ron and I shared a look, before staring back at Harry.
Ron suddenly broke into a grin and shouted, "Mate, you've finally come to your senses!!! We can all be friends. Right Perce?" He looked a little hopeful as he threw me another look.
I raised my eyebrows and grinned at them. "I suppose so."
Harry stood up and gave me a man hug (or whatever that's called) and I returned it.
"It's great to have a great wizard at our side man!" I said, silently cheering. We needed a good wizard here anyways!

A/N: Guys I'm so sorry for the late update. I moved houses and it's just been a hectic week. I hope you guys can forgive me and enjoy the story. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: percabethxlife for update information and such.

Vote

Comment

and Share! :D