Chapter 21

A/N: OMG JUST SAW CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR ITS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE WATCH IT!!!!! Sorry for not updating for so long... It was exams for like forever.
Percy's POV
The war had started.
No warning and practically no time for any last minute preparations.
Everything had just started in a bang. Literally.
The Death Eaters had started shooting spells into our protection spell thingy.

(What? I barely pay attention in class!) And that immediately resulted in chaos

(What? I barely pay attention in class!) And that immediately resulted in chaos. People were running everywhere, and the teachers were trying to sort everyone out.
"This isn't good." Harry muttered besides me.
I really wanted to say, 'Ya think?' but I held my tongue and said, "Yeah, it really isn't."
All of the half-bloods had returned and was joining ranks with the Wizards.
Annabeth came up next to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Remember, destroy the enemy. Don't die, Seaweed Brain."
"I won't. Don't die yourself, Wise Girl." I said back, smiling even through a grim situation like this.
Annabeth smiled too and shoved me away. "Now go and kick some ass, Seaweed Brain."
"Language!" I yelled, moving away. Suddenly, I had a weird urge to get a shield and throw it like a frisbee. Huh.
Anywho, when the protection barrier broke, everybody charged from either side. I was fighting off a bunch of dementors (? Is it dementi or something?) and saw Leo fighting some empousai to my left and Hermione fighting on my right, conjuring up some wicked cool spells.
I finished off the dementors and decided to look for Mother Nature herself. As I dodged some spells, killed some monsters, I saw Annabeth take on Voldemort in the far side of the courtyard. I grinned as my Wise Girl shot numerous spells towards the nose less pale creature.
My line of vision traveled to Harry who was fighting around 20 Death Eaters at the same time and winning... by himself! Gods! I am now officially glad that he is on our side. I shook my head to get rid of all the thoughts on other people and focused on my task to find Gaea. I waded through people, monsters, and dementors and never saw her.
I sighed and was about to return back to the post when I heard a distinctive scream. A familiar scream. I turned around. Everything slowed down and I saw a Death Eater plunge a sword into Annabeth... my Wise Girl's abdomen, soon followed by a shot of green light headed for her chest.