Chapter 20

3rd Person POV
The wizards and demigods trained for months and months for the big war that was coming up. Both Harry and Percy were exhausted by then, both having to coop with underaged wizards or untrained demigods.
"When's the estimated time of the attack?" Hermione asked Annabeth one day, sitting in the Gryffindor common room.
"Probably around next week. The enemy forces are getting stronger, according to Rachel. We need to get the troops ready before the monsters and Death Eaters hit the ground."
Everyone in the common room nodded and got back to what they were doing before.
"We can't risk anymore lives." Percy announced suddenly. "We can't risk the lives of the young ones, or the elder ones."
Harry smiled a bit. "I like the way you think. We need to protect the two categories from our enemy. They didn't sign up for this."
The demigods looked away, not making eye contact with the Wizards.
"We were brought up to try to defeat or enemies." Piper said, sighing. "We don't have that many demigods left, a whole bunch of us died or got severely injured in our last fight."
"We need as many demigods as we can get." Jason put in. "But obviously not the really small ones or-"
Suddenly, there was a clap of thunder before everyone heard the roaring.
"We weren't expecting an attack so soon!" Annabeth screamed above the chaos, running down into the Great Hall.
"Oh dear Daughter of Athena, this is no attack. This is a warning." Came a sleepy voice from the ground. "We are going to stop at nothing to take over the world, and you will not stand in our way. If you do, you will be ambushed."
As soon as it had started, it stopped, leaving the demigods and wizards speechless.
"Gaea." Percy breathed out.
"We need an emergency evacuation! Everybody from year 1 to 4 needs to evacuate out of Hogwarts!" Harry yelled, throwing more people into chaos.
"Leo, we need to contact both camps. Can you take care of that? We need all hands on deck- er in the castle." Percy asked Leo, slightly frantic himself.
"Yes sir!" Leo said, mocking salute then scurrying off.
"Jason, Piper!  We need the both of you to calm people down! Piper use your charmspeak, and Jason, carry Piper around!" Percy commanded. "And Hazel, Frank, Thalia, Nico! We need to get ready. Get all the weapons and lay them out in the great hall."
"And Annabeth, you take care, alright? We can't have you dead." Percy said, kissing Annabeth. "Now go with Hermione and figure something out!"
"Percy, stay safe. That's an order, alright?" Annabeth said, slightly fearful for her boyfriend's life.
"I'll be fine. I'll be... with Harry, we're gonna try to rank people." Percy said taking her hand. "Good luck, Wise Girl."
"You too, Seaweed Brain. Don't die on me!" Annabeth shouted, running off.
"You know I always keep a promise..." Percy muttered, looking at the sea of people. "Let's get some work done."