Chapter 5

(A/N: 73 reads!! Thanks a lot, I didn't expect to get that many reads. Vote and comment please!)

*Ariana's POV*

It was 6:30, and I needed to get ready for my "date" with Mac. I stood in front of my closet, undecisive about what I wanted to wear. Nothing seemed good enough, and I wanted to look good. I finally decided on a black cropped shirt with white polka dots, and a matching white skirt with black polka dots. I put on my black Christian Louboutin flats, and then went to the mirror in my room to do my hair and makeup. I put on red Mac lipstick, with light blush, and mascara. Then, I put my hair into it's famous "part up, part down" hairstyle, and then put a black bow on the ponytail. I thought I looked pretty good to be honest. It was now 6:58, and I was watching tv to pass the time before Mac came. I had so many butterflies in my stomache, I thought I was going to throw up. It was exactly 7:00, and the doorbell rang. I practically ran to the front door and opened it. There he was. He had on a simple outfit, as it was his concert we were going to. He still looked pretty good though. He had on a snapback, with an oversized sweater, dark jeans, and Supras. We stared at each other for what seemed like eternity, but was probably only two minutes. Then, he finally spoke. "Wow, you look....amazing." He said. I blushed. "Why thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I said, winking at him. He smirked. "So, you think I'm cute?" He said. Uh-oh. I just realized what I said. I had to think of something to say back, I just couldn't process the words. "That's alright babe, I already know, no need to be embarassed." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. He knew exactly how to get to me, and I didn't want to stop him. Something about him was just so intriguing, making me want more. We sat in a comfortable silence on the way to Staples Arena, where the concert was going to be held. To be honest, I was actually pretty excited. I liked his music, even though I didn't want him to know that. So seeing him in concert would be cool. We got into the arena, and Mac led me backstage, where I would watch the concert. I stood by one of the bodyguards the while time. This was going to be exciting.

Wow! The concert was amazing! I never expected to have THAT much fun. Mac was amazing, and he even pulled me onstage. I was pretty embarassed at first, but he made me feel like I was the only one in the whole building, like I was the only thing relevant in that moment. He's the only person I've ever felt that with, not even Jai could make me feel like that. As we were in the car listening to music, Mac spoke up. "So, how did you like the concert? Did I change your mind?" He said, smiling. I giggled. "Yeah, actually I had a pretty good time." I said, telling the truth. "Good. See, I told you you would like it! You just had to give it a chance, give me a chance." He said, and I could tell he was serious by the expression on his face. I stared at him for a long time, just studying his features. We sat in another comfortable silence, and we pulled up in front of my house, and I was sad that our time together for tonight was coming to an end. "So, I guess this is the end of our night." Said Mac, sadness clear in his face. "It doesn't have to be. Wanna come in?" I said, surprising Mac and myself. What was I thinking? He was probably thinking I was going too far. But, to my surprise, he nodded. I led him into my house, and he sat down on the couch, playing with Coco. "Do you want some coffee?" I asked. "Sure." He said. I fixed two cups of coffee, and walked into the living room where Mac and Coco were. We talked for hours, about everything. Our childhoods, careers, friends, perspectives on life. I could be myself around him. He was showing me the real him, not just the front he put up for the world. I liked this side of him. I wanted to know everything about him. And that's when I knew. I wad falling for him. It might be wrong, but that's how I feel. I couldn't be with Jai anymore, I couldn't keep being unhappy. I was going to be happy, that's all I ever wanted for myself.

I woke up the next morning, my head laying on something, breathing. I sat up and realized that me and Mac had fallen asleep last night. Oh god, what is the media going to say? His car is in my yard, and I know any minute that reporters are going to fill up my front yard, asking questions. This is one of the downsides of being famous, huh? I quickly shook Mac awake, and informed him of what we needed to do. He needed to leave before something really bad happened, and fast.

(A/N: Ooohhh, cliffhanger, huh? This was a long chapter, so enjoy it :* keep voting, reading, and commenting please! I love all my readers!)

Kik: RonniScorpio

Instagram: oopsronnie

Twitter: awk0teenlifeee