Chapter 17 (Epilogue)

(A/N: So, this is the end! Thanks to all the readers! Here's the last chapter)

*Ariana's POV*

*4 YEARS LATER*

~

As I woke up from my long awaited sleep, I couldn't be happier. Me and Mac were still going strong, I had released 2 albums, and won 3 Grammys.

I walked downstairs to fix myself some breakfast, and found Mac already sitting at the table, with food already cooked.

"You did this?" I said, surprised because Mac NEVER cooks. He looked at me, and smiled. This was weird, I thought.

He grabbed my hand and led me into a chair, and kept staring at me weirdly.

"Okay, what's going on? Why are you acting so weird?" I said, now I'm really confused.

"Ariana Grande, I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you. I knew that you were the only one for me. We've been through just about everything together, and you've atuck by me through all of it. I love you so much. You're beautiful, talented, caring, intelligent, all that a guy like me could ask for. You are truly too good for me, and I want you to know how special you are everyday for the rest of our lives. So, Ariana Grande, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He said, and by now, I was in tears. I loved him so much.

"Yes, of course I'll marry you." I said, and kissed him. All my dreams were coming true, and I loved my life so much.

(A/N: thanks so much for being such loyal readers! I love you guys so much! Now, I am starting a new fanfic, so when I begin writing, I'll tell you about it! Thank you so so much!)

Instagram: oopsronnie

Twitter: uhveronica

Kik: uhveronica