Chapter 10

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it took so long, school is stupid. Thanks to whoever kiked me and gave me feedback, it means a lot! Now on to the story...)

*Ariana's POV*

I was actually so nervous for today. Why did he want to talk to me? Ugh, I'm worries it'll be awkward since the last time we talked. I was driving down the highway, almost to Mac's house.

I pulled up to his house, my hands shaking. I got out of my car, and walked up to the door.

Then, he opened it.

"Hey, come in." He said, and led me into the living room. We sat down, and nobody said anything for what seemed like forever.

"So...what did you wanna talk about? It seemed urgent on the phone." I said, trying to find out why I'm here.

He nervously chuckled.

"Well, yeah. I wanted to talk about the last time we talked. It was really fun, to talk to someone about everything. And I think that...well...uhh.." He said, and I was afraid of what he was going to say, so I said what I was thinking out loud.

"But you just want to be friends, don't you? I should've known..." I said, looking down, tears filling my eyes.

He lifted my chin up to look him straight in the eyes, and then did something that I wasn't expecting. He kissed me.

It was the best feeling I've ever had. There was passion, and it was gentle. It was perfect. We pulled apart, and we both smiled.

"Now do you think that I want to be just friends?" He asked me, with that famous smirk of his.

I giggled. "Hmm... I don't know. You weren't very convincing." I said, just teasing him.

"Will I have to make you believe me?" He said, playing along with me.

"Well, I guess that would help." I said, and he pulled me in for another kiss. We made out for at least ten minutes, and then we pulled away.

"Okay, now I believe you." I said, smiling.

He chuckled. "Good, because you don't know how long I've wanted to do that again." He said, and I blushed.

"So, what does that make us?" I said.

"Ariana Grande, will you be my girlfriend?" He said, the words I've been waiting to hear for a long time.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I said, and smiled widely at him. He grinned widely at me, and hugged me.

We spent the next few hours watching movies, talking, and making out most of the time. It was the best night I've had in a long time.

(A/N: hope you liked the chapter! Yay, they're finally together! I'll be uploading soon. Keep voting and commenting, love you guys)

Kik: RonniScorpio

Instagram: oopsronnie