10 days before

Cecilia had realised that the days were going by somewhat faster and the day was nearing the day she would forever dread and hate. August 17, 2015.

::Cecilia::

10 days. 10 days until my life changes completely, cause after Glenway comes college, and after college comes life. This is upsetting.

•.•.•.•.•.•

"Does this bikini look okay?" Giovanna asked as she turned.

"Yes. But why does it need to look okay? It's literally just the two of us that are gonna be outside." I state.

"I don't know, I just like to look ok I guess." She's so weird.

•.•.•.•.•

"Hey girls what's your schedule for today?" My dad asks as he comes outside.

"Hi, Mr. McCain!" Giovanna says happily.

"Umm we plan on sitting here a bit, then sitting here a bit more, and maybe we'll sit here for a while after that." I say smirking.

"You could've just said you were gonna sit here all day."

"True, but that wouldn't have sounded as interesting." I smiled. Giovanna laughed. He walked back inside after smiling and shaking his head. Giovanna is smiling at her phone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Nash." (A/N yes Nash Grier is going to be in my story bc he can. And I feel like rich snooty girls would know him personally).

"And what does he want?"

"He said to tell you his house is only 2 hours away from Glenway and that if you're driving instead of flying that you should stop by and see him." She says reading off the screen of her phone.

"Why can't he just text me himself." I say confused.

"Because he's weird." She says back.

•.•.•.•.•.•

Filled chapter. This is literally going to be the most boring story ever until Ashton Irwin comes in. He'll be here soon I promise but ur gonna have to read a few more boring chapter as well. he'll come in the during part which is like 1 chapter away. I think they'll be fillers tho. but anyways ily all don't kill me for putting Nash Grier in my story.