Apartment

Sorry for any mistakes on this chapter. Please correct me if you see any. Thanks! <3

"Sehun! Dinner is ready!" Sulli Yelled from their apartment's kitchen. Sehun and Sulli now live in their own apartment though they aren't married yet.

"I'm coming!"

Sulli watched him come into the kitchen with a simple white shirt on and black joggers and wet hair. Sulli bit her lip and smiled to herself as Sehun sat across from her. She looked at his beautiful tempting eyes with lots of love. She couldn't believe she's engaged to Oh Sehun. She couldn't believe that just in a couple months she was going to be his bride she was full of joy and maybe too much joy.

"So are you going to pass me a fork or not?" Sehun asked but Sulli was too busy gazing at him.

"Sorry." She said and handed him a fork then started eating. Sehun then he followed after her and ate his food. The room was filled with the comfortable silence they were both used to.

"How was uh school?" He asked her.

"Boring, I'm glad that it's my last year."

"Then you have college." He reminded her.

"I don't think I want to go to college." Sulli mumbled not wanting Sehun to hear but he clearly heard and put his fork down on the table and looked up at her.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Sulli."

"Sehun it's really nothing."

"Yeah, you not going to college is really nothing."

"It's just not my thing."

"Not your thing? Are you even listening to yourself? I swear you sound stupid."

"Sehun."

"What? College is good for you. If you need help I'll be there, your parents will be too, so will mine. College is a privilege that others don't have."

"I know but I don't want to. I have enough on my plate already."

"Whatever, do whatever you want. Actually don't even finish your last year of high school. It's your life Jinri." Sehun said and he got up from his chair and left the kitchen. She knew he was upset with her because he had called her "Jinri" rather than "Sulli"
She heard their bedroom door slam very loudly She sighed and grabbed both of their dishes and washed them. Is Sehun really mad about college? He basically said I didn't have to go right? He said "Do whatever you want, it's your life Jinri." Sulli thought to herself as she walked towards their room.

She opened the door and saw Sehun reading a book on the bed. She walked into the bathroom and changed into her pajamas and tied her hair up. Sulli got on the bed amd looked at Sehun hoping that he was going to look back at her too.

"What book is that." She dared to ask.

Sehun looked up from his book and put it on his lap and looked at Sulli.

"It's for college students, Jinri." He said then payed his attention back to the book. Sulli only could sigh and go under the sheets and mindlessly gaze up at the ceiling.

"I'll sleep first." She told Sehun even though he didn't care. She just sighed again and closed her eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

After a couple minutes Sehun sighed and looked at the sleeping girl besides him. He could only shake his head as he remembered what she had told him earlier.

"I hate you." He said as he pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"But I love you more." Sehun kissed her forehead then left his lips in place as he also drifted off to dreamland. Sulli smiled to herself after hearing his confession. I guess pretending to be asleep really helps.