Meeting her

*SEHUN PROV*
I have been working for the winner express company for 1 week now I barely have any free time all I do is work work work Aish so tiring!! Today Mr.Choi and I are going to a meeting for a partnership with another company we needed to show them that we are "worthy" enough for them.
"Would you stop think and get in the car Sehun?" Mr.choi said I had forgotten what I was doing I was so deep in thought. I smiled and walked into the car .
"Don't think too much Sehun I want that brain of yours to function in our meeting okay?" I nodded smiling at him. It was a awkward silence after that until he got a call.
"Hello Jinri-ah" Jinri? Who is that? I thought to myself.
" Aren't you picking me up I'm finally back in Korea and I want to see you!" Said a girls voice she had a sweet voice.
"I'm sorry I can-" before he could finish he look at me smiling
"What is it sir" I asked
"Could you pick up my daughter?" What the hell is he thinking!? I don't even know his daughter and aren't we going to a important meeting right now!? He is crazy!!
"Sir how about the meeting?" I asked
"Don't worry about it just give me your documents and I will speak on your behalf." I nodded I can't believe I'm agreeing to this I better get paid double for this.
"Jinri-ah I cannot pick you up but Sehun will."
"Who is that I don't want to!" What a picky girl I'm already so annoyed by her does she think want to pick her up huh!
"Could you just please this once?"
"Okay appa see you later!" She hung up. I got out of the car and bowed and then he drove away I found my way to my car and started driving to the airport it was warm outside I wanted to take off my suit and tie but I can't. I parked my park and went into the airport how am I going to know who this girl is why didn't he think this through before he sent me to pick up his daughter? I guess I have to call him.
"Sir I don't know how your daughter looks like."
"Oh let me send you a picture." He hung up and then texted me the picture. Woah she's beautiful she looks like a model. I stared down at her photo then someone bumped into me the person had fell down well it was a woman I help her up.
"I'm sorry." I bowed
"Aniyo Is my fault" wow she said standing up. She removed some of her hair from her face and smiled. JINRI?
"Are you Jinri-shi?" I asked her while she was looking around.
"Yes I am you are?"
"Sehun I'm here to escort you"
"Oh Oppa what took so long?" Oppa? She's already calling me Oppa? What a strange girl.
"I'm sorry I had you waiting"
"It's okay but Oppa can you carry my bags I'm so weak my arms can't take it." I nodded and picked up her bags and walked as she followed me to my car. We drove in silence until she broke it.
"Oppa I'm hungry." She pouted
"Want to go eat I'll pay?"
"Yes let's go!"
I drove to the nearest restaurant and we sat in a window seat I didn't know what to say. But when the sun shined on her face she looked so beautiful with her really light skin and soft red lips looks like a Korean Snow White.
"Oppa why are you staring at me like that?" She asked
"Because your so beautiful." I said she looked shocked at my words then she smiled.
"Wow I'm getting a compliment from the amazing Sehun." I gave her a weird face.
"My father he calls you that all he ever talks about is you this whole week Sehun this Sehun that I'm glad I finally meet you." She smiled
"Really?"
"Yes he is like a fanboy over you" she giggled
"Well someone as outstanding as me I can't possibly see why he wouldn't by my fanboy." I chuckled
"Oh don't get over yourself pretty boy."
We spent our day laughing and cracking jokes and took a lot of photos I didn't want that day to end it was the most fun I had ever had this whole year. I brought her home and walked her to her door. Surprisingly she hugged I hugged her back.
"I hope I can see you again soon." She said still hugging me even though I had let go.
"Me too." I said then she let go and waved goodbye and went inside her house. I walked back to my car and drove to my house i felt some kind of feeling when I left her.

I MISS HER.