Nose stealing kids

We'll folks here is chapter 2 hope you like it. ;)
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Jason watched in mild disgust as Dick would sneak around just to see the little brat. It was pretty pathetic how Dickface thought he was being completely stealthy and unpredictable, but the douchebag came by once a week, like clockwork.

Bruce could've been blind and deaf and he'd still know 'bout Dick prancing around with the kid, but the old man never said a thing about it, even when Damian came back all covered in mud and with cheeks sticky with candy. They had no idea what the hell Dick did in his one on one time with the boy, they only knew Damian was always exhausted afterwards and Dick would not stop smiling.

It wrecked Jason's nerves.

"Wanna come with, Little Wing?" Dick would ask every time, it didn't matter that Jason was always out of sight, watching.

And no. Jason really didn't wanna go and it's not because he's jealous as he had heard Alfred telling Dick, it's because of the kid specifically.

Damian would follow Jason everywhere. The kid could walk pretty fast for someone still kinda learning and it didn't matter that Jason did absolutely nothing to be nice - barely even looked at the little monster - whenever he turned, there was Damian. Little creep.

Jason couldn't understand how Bruce could just... accept that little weirdo. Sure, it's his kid - they had the blood test results before the kid even had the time to whine about the needle prick in his arm - but it's Talia's too. Talia. As in heiress of the League of Assassins.

How could Bruce not know she's dangerous? How could Bruce not know she would do something like this? How could Bruce have had sex with her? It's like come on, don't you get enough as a fucking billionaire playboy? Did you really have to get your groove on with a villain? Then why not Catwoman? She's nice. You know, for a burglar and shit. At least she's local - and kinda likes them - It's not like she has a freaking international crime organization under her command.

Seriously, even if Talia hadn't drop the little bundle of terror on them, there was no way it would've worked between her and Bruce, and Jason shuddered imagining how swell that break up would go.

Jason sighed and let his head lean back on his headboard. It didn't matter he made sense, no one ever listened to him.

Except for the "Little shit!" he glowered at Damian's tiny form by his door. He had no clue whatsoever as to why the kid was always following him, Jason only knew he wanted one thing and one thing only and it was for "DICK!" to "Get the freaking kid away from me!"

He hears Dick jogging up the stairs and cooing "There you are..." Damian stops staring at Jason and his whole face lights up as Dick picks him up "How did you know I was here?" Jason knows the question is directed at him even if Dick is still making faces at the kid.

"You're always here" Jason says flatly and pulls a magazine from his nightstand just to have somewhere else to look at.

"Yeah, well... Don't you wanna come with us?"

"No."

"Oh, I know." Jason can hear the grin in Dick's voice and instantly goes:

"No."

"Hey, Dames, what do you say about staying in with Jason today instead of going out?"

"No."

"You see, baby D," Dick said as he took slow steps towards the bed "Jason wants to seem really tough and mean, but on the inside? He's all gooey and snugly."

"What?! No!"

"And what do we do with mean kids, Dames?" Dick asked, leaning Damian forward until he hovered over Jason.

Both younger boys stared at each other for a moment and then Damian stretched his hand and grabbed Jason's nose.

"Yeah!" Dick cheered "That's it, we steal they noses. Bye Jason."

And they were gone.

Jason wanted to scream into a pillow, but he wouldn't give Dick the satisfaction.