Taking Back What's Ours

Ryan was inside the Decepticons human sized canister and was sitting in the lab where Starscream was resting.

Luckily Ryan still had his backpack on him. He rapidly unzipped his bag and rummaged through the continents to finally pull his arm out and reveal his phone. He wasn't sure if it would work but he remembered the Autobots saying something about locating energy signatures a while ago. "Phones run on battery, battery's have electricity, and electricity is a form of energy. So they should be able to locate the energy if I make a quick call." Ryan murmured to himself.

He made a call to the Autobot base hoping it would get to them, and even better, have enough signal to talk to them. The phone rang and rang and ratchet seemed to pick up. Ryan rapidly spoke into the phone unaware that Ratchet could not make a word out of it, as Ryan was up in the sky on the Nemesis and did not have very much signal. "Ratchet!! Is that you?! I need help! I'm on the Nemesis! Knockout captured me, please help me!" Ryan yelled. The call ended and he heard a voice, it came from his phone, "Not enough credit to continue call. Please press 1 if-" It was the voice from his phone, Ryan pressed the end button and prayed that the Autobots could pin point his location.

"Optimus!" Ratchet called out. Jazz ran into the room before anyone else. "What is it?! Was it Ryan?! Have you found out anything new?!" Jazz splattered out in one go. "It's a message, Yes it was Ryan, and I'm not entirely sure what I've found out." Ratchet replied.

They listened to the message again. What Ryan yelled into the phone wasn't quite what the Autobots received. "Ratchet-.......at you?!...need...elp! I-........the-......emesis-...ckout.....aptured......e....lease-.....me!" The message finished playing. "That was Ryan!" Jazz said. "Well we can't be sure-" Ratchet was cut of by Jazz. "Can't be sure?! That was a S.O.S from a kid, what other kid would send a message like that to us?! Of course it's Ryan! And we need to pin point that signal and help him!" Jazz ordered.

Ratchet stared at Jazz. He looked back, "NOW!" Jazz yelled. Ratchet jumped and looked at Optimus, he nodded, giving Ratchet the 'ok'. Ratchet returned to his keyboard and started pressing buttons. "Got it."  Ratchet alerted the others. "Good work Ratchet. I need one of you to stay with Ratchet and assist him when the time is needed." Optimus asked.

Mirage, being the obedient Autobot he was, volunteered without question. "Thank you Mirage, Iron hide, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Sideswipe your all with me." Optimus explained.

"Wait what about me? I wanna help Ryan." Jazz questioned. "Can I trust you to not let your emotions get the better of you like last time?" Optimus asked. "Yes Sir!" Jazz said. "Very well, Jazz your with me. Autobots, ROLL OUT!" Optimus ordered. Mirage assisted Ratchet open the ground bridge to the location of Ryan's phone. The Autobots exited the portal and found themselves in the heart of the Nemesis.

"Autobots split up, the faster we find Ryan the quicker we can get off this ship undetected." Optimus explained. "Jazz, Bumblebee take the left wing. Ironhide, Smokescreen you two will search the right wing. Sideswipe and myself shall move on forward to the front of the ship." Optimus ordered. The three teams of Autobtos parted their ways and searched for Ryan.

Smokescreen and Ironhide slowly and quietly walked down there designated part of the ship. They checked every nook and corner where Ryan may have been. They found nothing. "Ironhide you got anything?" Smokescreen questioned. "Nothin, Kid." Ironhide replied back. "Let's hope the others are doing better than we are."

"Sir, what will do if we stumble upon Megatron himself?" Sideswipe quietly whispered to Optimus. "If in the event we do encounter him then I shall engage and you will continue searching for Ryan. The sooner we find Ryan the sooner we can leave me he Nemesis." Optimus explained. "Understood." Sideswipe said.

Over in the left wing of the ship, Jazz and Bumblebee were carefully walking down the cold, dark grey hallways go the ship. "Beep-blur;:-bee" Bumblebee quietly beeped. "Yeh I know we'll find him Bee. I have no doubt about that. I just hope he's ok." Jazz said. The two Autobots walked down with weapons raised and ready to fire if the need arises.

They continued walking until they stumbled upon the entrance to a room. The lab. The slowly crept inside, searching the area for any 'Cons that may have been lurking around the room. Jazz turned around and almost died of shock, as he found Starscream lying on the table unconscious. He gave the quiet signal to Bee as they kept searching.

Ryan turned his head to see his guardian and Bee walking around the lab. He started banging on the walls of his makeshift prison, yelling out Jazz's name. "Jazz!! Over here!" He yelled, trying to get his voice to escape these sound swallowing walls.

After a few bangs and screaming at the top of his lungs, Jazz turned! "Ryan! You're ok!" He exclaimed as he rushed towards him. "Boy am I glad to see you two." Ryan said in relief. Jazz quickly unsealed the canister and let Ryan out, but then placing him in his chest compartment. "You'll be safe in here until we get off the Nemesis." Jazz explained. Ryan nodded as he hopped in.

Ironhide and Smokescreen hadn't ceased searching in the right wing. "We found Ryan!" Jazz's voice rang through the Com-link. "That's great!" Smokescreen replied back. "Good job Jazz. Autobots reunite at the middle of the ship and we will ground bridge out." Optimus's voice entered the Com-link explaining the plan. The Autobots went to leave and go back to base.

"Cmon Ironhide we're leaving." Smokescreen told him. "I ain't done looking." He replied back. Smokescreen went up to him planning to drag him back until he saw what he was looking at.

Ironhide had found a key, one of which looked identical to the one back at base. "Woah.......should we take it!?" Smokescreen asked curiously. "For once kid, your thinking just like me." Ironhide replied. He took the key and the two Autobots ran for the meeting place.

Once they we're all accounted for Optimus called a ground bridge and they all ran through, Ryan onboard.

"Optimus guess what Ironhide and I found?" Smokescreen questioned as he entered the base. Before Optimus could ask, Ironhide dropped in holding the key up proudly. "Ta-daaaa" he said joyously. "Is that...another key? Identical to the one we currently posses?" Ratchet asked taking the key from Ironhides hands to examine it. "Yup" he said.

Back on the Nemesis. Knockout reentered his Lab to check on the human only to find, and empty area.....with no canister......and no human. Knockout instantly freaked and ran to his Lord.

"Lord Megatron!!!!!" He yelled booming into the communications hub. "Knockout! What is it?" He asked displeased with Knockouts volume. "The human he's gone! The Autobots must've snuck onboard! He gone! Our plan has been terminated!" He explained rapidly. "WHAT?!" Megatron was furious. But instead of having Knockouts punishment on his mind, he was thinking of one thing and one thing only: The Key!

Megatron walked down the hallway in his slow stride as usual. And activated the lock to open the door. He slowly approached the middle of the room, to find an empty table, with no key. "Arghhhhh OPTIMUS!!!!" He yelled out in frustration.

Knockout could hear his master from all the way back at the communications hub. He was petrified.

Megatron reappeared at the doors to the communications hub, and slowly walked towards Knockout. "Knockout! How could you allow for this to happen?!" He scolded. "Lord Megatron I am deeply sorry I-" he was cut of my Megatron. "I don't care for your excuses!" Megatron yelled. He already knew the punishment for the red 'Con. He raised his finger and slowly lowered it to Knockouts chest. "No! Not the finish! Anything but the finish!" Knockout pleaded. Megatron scraped the red paint creating a high pitched screeching sound. "Noooooo!!!"