The missing piece (Harry Styles Fanfic)

I'm sitting here in the sand on a beach, thinking about what happened that year ago, my life changed. I found my true love, he broke my heart, but he was the best thing that ever happened to me:

-A year ago-

"Jane you're fired!" My boss yelled at me. I was 2 hours late again, I have always hated my job, as a waitress, so I was glad that I finally was finish whit this job! I took of my belt, and laid it on the table, took a last look of my boss, and went out of the restaurant. I ran to my car, while taking my phone out of my pocket, I sat in and dialied my roommate sofies number, and putted the phone to my ear, I started the car and drove of.

She didn't took the phone, so I threw it in the passengers seat. I turned on the radio, I decided to drive another and longer way home. No one could be angry at me, for losing my job, except my roommate, she didn't want to pay the bills by herself, I didn't have many friends, my mom kicked me out from home, when I turned 18, and my dad just left when my mom got pregnant. 

I drive this way pretty often when i need to think. There's so beautiful, and there's rarely traffic. My phone began play the song: Linkin Park - What i've done. Ya i'm a bit of a punker/emo girl, thats pretty much why I have no friends, people don't like it when you have a bit more eyeliner or eye shadow on. I don't see why people just don't wonna know who I am, before they starting making fun of me. Yes I could chance my style, but that will just show how easy I am to let go of the things I love. It's like I don't want to chance, because people think i'm ugly or wierd. Noone schould chance anyone, I just wonna show people who I really am, and not just follow the next thing Fiona does. Fiona, yeah people call her the schools princess, or queen, but i'm not so stupid to follow her words. And thats one more reason why i'm bullied. 

I took up my phone: "Hello it's Jane" I said a bit to annoyed.

"Oh sorry I called you back" I heard Sofies voice in the speaker.

"Sorry don't hang up!" I almost screamed, but to late, she hung up, FUCK HER! I smashed the phone in the ground of my car. Suddenly I heard a car brake, I looked to my site, where the noice came from, I just saw to lights come against me, I was shooked and couldn't move, i just stared at the light, as it came closer, it was like the time stopped, went to slow motion. I felt the car got hit, then it was like lifted, and I saw the sky, it was all black, but I saw a star or two, like they were waiting for me. The car went on its back. 

Was I dead? No I could feel the pain really bad, but how was it possible that i could be alive? I heard screams, I tried to open my door, but it wouldn't, I took my chance and broke the window, with my elbow. I crawled out of the car, god thats really hurt. I tried to get on my feets, but they didn't wanted to move. so I crept on my arms. I didn't know how long or where I was going. But I felt like there was something there led me in a speciel direction. Then I felt a pair of hands meeting mine, I took them in mine, they were big, but felt so warm and protective, so right, I didn't wanted to let go. I heard voices, I tried to see what it was, but my head felt so heavy, I couldn't lift it, then it all went black. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoose hands? who could that be? Read next chapter and find out ;) Please tell me what you think?? :DDD vote????? :DDDD comment??? :DDDDDDDDDDD okay bye.....